This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nleaders View Post
    Just snagged some AE Park Avenues off eBay for $27 plus shipping. They had been posted like 15 minutes before I bought them.
    That's crazy! What kind of shape are they in? Or did the seller just not really know what he had?

Comment

Recent Purchases

[MENTION=7367]Snake Doctor[/MENTION] Show a little wear on the soles, but the uppers look great! Really must have just been needing a quick buck. I mean, 25.90 was the Buy-It-Now price... crazy.

Comment

Broke down, succumbed to peer pressure and bought a pair of JCP Gunners in cognac last night. Spent a little time conditioning and polishing them (a little burgundy cream) and the look, well, damn nice. Not bad for 50 bucks.

Comment

Lots of new dress shirt offerings from spier and mackay as of this morning. Picked up three.

Comment

Recent Purchases

May have gone a little off the deep end recently. Been working long and rough hours at work so I thought I'd treat myself a little...

All of this arrived today somehow. Topo Designs Klettersack in coyote via REI as a day hiking and commuter bag, Gustin "1968" jeans in slim, LL Bean Scotch flannel shirt in slightly fitted "Ancient Macmillan", and finally, my new pride and joy, Red Wing Iron Ranger 8119's in oxblood via Amazon (15% off.. I'll take it). I'd had been wanting IR's for a long time and as soon as I saw this new color with the Vibram mini-lug sole, I knew I had to have them. They're incredible.

Belt is the Saddleback Old Bull, but I've had that for a couple of years.

Comment

I too recently picked up the Red Wing IRs 8119. Got them for 20% off from Amazon. My first pair of boots. Love them! Also picked up the CG travel blazer, clearance shirt, and PS.

Comment

Originally posted by firemunkee View Post
                I too recently picked up the Red Wing IRs 8119. Got them for 20% off from Amazon.
                Was the 20% off deal an email thing or was it open to everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                  Was the 20% off deal an email thing or was it open to everyone?
                  It was for everyone, but it was a few weeks ago during one of their fall sales.

Comment

I just impulse bought this Club Monaco "cotton canvas" blazer for $69.

http://www.lyst.com/clothing/club-mo...blazer-navy-1/

Anybody know what "cotton canvas" is? Sounds stiffer than chino.

Comment

Originally posted by firemunkee View Post
                      I too recently picked up the Red Wing IRs 8119. Got them for 20% off from Amazon. My first pair of boots. Love them! Also picked up the CG travel blazer, clearance shirt, and PS.

Very beautiful pocket square, going too well with shirt and jacket
                      Eat what is good for your health but
                      Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

Originally posted by fiftyforfifty View Post
                        Very beautiful pocket square, going too well with shirt and jacket
                        Thanks!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Took the yoox plunge with this l.b.m 1911 jacket. Can't wait to try some Italian style! Reminded me a bit of my glen plaid silk/linen Ludlow which is one of my favorites.

Comment

And while in Ross, found this pair of Levis Made & Crafted jeans. 14 oz non-selvege Cone Mills denim. Not seconds, not marked irregular. Perfect and in my size! $19.99 for $170 jeans!

Nice little details with the real leather patch and arcuates stitched inside so they will show only as a fade on the back pockets. Button fly. Rise is only a bit lower than a 501, but a much slimmer top block, taper to 16" at the knee and 14" at cuff. My limit of slim, but they still work with that top block the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlcraft View Post
                                And while in Ross, found this pair of Levis Made & Crafted jeans. 14 oz non-selvege Cone Mills denim. Not seconds, not marked irregular. Perfect and in my size! $19.99 for $170 jeans!

Nice little details with the real leather patch and arcuates stitched inside so they will show only as a fade on the back pockets. Button fly. Rise is only a bit lower than a 501, but a much slimmer top block, taper to 16" at the knee and 14" at cuff. My limit of slim, but they still work with that top block the way it is.

When its about jeans, Levis is the choice

Comment

Working...
                                X