This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theplayerking View Post
    Just got my first Mr. Davis undershirt. It's very soft and silky. Can't wait to wear it tomorrow.

Great, under shirt, really its going to give awesome feeling
    Eat what is good for your health but
    Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

I am a very happy person. These things are awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by hockeysc23 View Post
        Got a referral bonus for helping hiring someone at my current job and then subsequently got a new job offer for more $$. I've been eyeing a nice watch for awhile (have a few movados, fossil, citizen etc.). I went in dead set on a Tag and then found this. Had to get it ... I'm in love and I have a watch problem

Nice choice on the Baume -- prefer them as a brand to Tag's modern offerings.

Comment

It's just like Christmas morning!

The wait has made me hate my old briefcase even more, so I'm really excited to carry this to work tomorrow!

Also, here's the other pictures I messed up. It's been a good month but I'm gonna have to cut back for quite a while...

Comment

Beautiful brief case. What brand? Hard for me to see the logo.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeysc23 View Post
              Beautiful brief case. What brand? Hard for me to see the logo.
              That's a Saddleback right there... And a gorgeous one at that. Nice pickup [MENTION=13501]MrFeeny[/MENTION] ! Enjoy it for many, many years to come!

Comment

I just received this HT jacket from BB http://s7d4.scene7.com/is/image/Broo...E?$bbenlarged$
                Fits very well - may need some waist suspension.
                I am overall confused about if I will be able to wear it to work (business-casual environment).

Comment

Originally posted by doomx View Post
                  I just received this HT jacket from BB http://s7d4.scene7.com/is/image/Broo...E?$bbenlarged$
                  Fits very well - may need some waist suspension.
                  I am overall confused about if I will be able to wear it to work (business-casual environment).
                  I've never seen a sport coat that wouldn't work in a business casual environment (if it is dressed up elsewhere). People can pull off cotton and tweed, you can pull this off. If you're really worried, throw a tie on.

Comment

Originally posted by Nleaders View Post
                    I've never seen a sport coat that wouldn't work in a business casual environment (if it is dressed up elsewhere). People can pull off cotton and tweed, you can pull this off. If you're really worried, throw a tie on.
                    Thanks for the input. I usually wear a sportscoat, trousers and tie to work. I am just having a hard time figuring out what pants I can wear this with.

Comment

Originally posted by doomx View Post
                      Thanks for the input. I usually wear a sportscoat, trousers and tie to work. I am just having a hard time figuring out what pants I can wear this with.
                      I have a sport coat in a similar color and people said it would be a really hard color to match with. There is a #menswear guideline which states your pants should be lighter that your jacket, but I don't always follow that rule with my light grey coat.

That being said, I really like olive and more true/slate blue (not bright blue) trousers. With a white/pale blue shirt you've got tons of wiggle room for ties.

Comment

Good year at the office, a generous bonus, so a little investment into some shell cordovan boots

Comment

Those are some nice boots [MENTION=12764]Devon[/MENTION]. Congrats.

Comment

Good purchase
                            Eat what is good for your health but
                            Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

I recently purchased 4 Kamakura shirts @ $18.00 a piece plus shipping. Pretty pleased!

Comment

Originally posted by Nleaders View Post
                                I recently purchased 4 Kamakura shirts @ $18.00 a piece plus shipping. Pretty pleased!
                                Details? Thrift find? I'm jealous!

Comment

Working...
                                X