Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recent Purchases

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
    Look great Shomas, and they're GYW so if you ever want, you could resole them on something else in the future if orange ain't your thing. Shape is really nice.
    Totally - although I don't really mind the sole color (it's more reddish than these pics show). The sole material actually makes them very light, which is quite novel compared to most of my other shoes.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Shomas View Post
      Totally - although I don't really mind the sole color (it's more reddish than these pics show). The sole material actually makes them very light, which is quite novel compared to most of my other shoes.
      Shoes with light sole give extra comfy feeling which is great.
      Eat what is good for your health but
      Wear what is good for your and others eyes

      Comment


        Originally posted by Shomas View Post
        I just received the navy suede plain toe bluchers I ordered from Barney's last week. I can't remember if it was Joe or someone around the threads that pointed them out, but thanks to whoever it was. The shoes are very nice - they fit well, they have an attractive shape, the suede is decent (the nap is on the shorter side, but it's plenty soft), they're goodyear welted ... and they cost $60. I actually have a pair of crappy navy suede wingtips that I wear on occasion, but that seem like they are about to fall apart because they're basically garbage. These are a great replacement and the price was great. They also threw in a shoehorn, which doesn't bum me out.

        Nice!
        My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSs1xkOEoJdPfZ4KRW575qA

        Comment


          I considered those but ended up buying this a few days ago so I am now not allowed to spend on clothing, shoes, watches, etc until it's paid off. Luckily I have a pretty big wardrobe so I have no 'need' of anything for a long time.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
            I considered those but ended up buying this a few days ago so I am now not allowed to spend on clothing, shoes, watches, etc until it's paid off. Luckily I have a pretty big wardrobe so I have no 'need' of anything for a long time.

            lol possibly the most expensive single item shared in this thread.
            congrats

            Comment


              [MENTION=3421]Vicious49[/MENTION] - a TL? If so, very nice choice, I had one before moving to NYC and enjoyed it immensely.

              Comment


                Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
                [MENTION=3421]Vicious49[/MENTION] - a TL? If so, very nice choice, I had one before moving to NYC and enjoyed it immensely.
                Yeah. Replaced my 2003 TL-S with a 2012 TL. I'm not much for change.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                  Yeah. Replaced my 2003 TL-S with a 2012 TL. I'm not much for change.
                  Strong, I had a 02 TL that served me well for many years. Not that I need a car, but another TL (maybe a TSX, if I'm still in NYC) would be on my radar if I ever get into the market.

                  Comment


                    I have to buy shirts, but not able to decide to go for custom made or ready made.
                    Eat what is good for your health but
                    Wear what is good for your and others eyes

                    Comment


                      Just got some Alfred Sargent for JCrew midnight suede monks in... got these on final sale last week.

                      They are awesome.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by fiftyforfifty View Post
                        I have to buy shirts, but not able to decide to go for custom made or ready made.
                        Can you fit into ready made? If so and you're fine with the quality I'd go for them. Saves a lot of money.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
                          Can you fit into ready made? If so and you're fine with the quality I'd go for them. Saves a lot of money.
                          Yes I fully agree with you, ready made fit me well, but sometimes you can't find the color or the fabric you are looking for. But still I'll go ready made.

                          Thanks
                          Eat what is good for your health but
                          Wear what is good for your and others eyes

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by DapperTexan View Post
                            Just got some Alfred Sargent for JCrew midnight suede monks in... got these on final sale last week.

                            They are awesome.

                            Please take pictures of shoes with whole outfits. I only see pictures of the shoes by themselves online.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by ninpb View Post
                              Please take pictures of shoes with whole outfits. I only see pictures of the shoes by themselves online.
                              Will do. I plan on breaking them out next week.

                              Comment


                                Not sure if I wanna keep the Alfred Sargeant midnight blue suede double monks or flip them. I only picture them with slimmer light khaki / light grey pants

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X