X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pepetito View Post
    http://www.landsend.com/products/men...cket/id_281001

Anyone have any experience with this quilted jacket from lands end? Real close to pulling the trigger at $72.
    i wanted to try these at the store (sears) and went to a couple of them and found that they went further down in some stores so its no longer there. i suggest going to sears if theres still some around you maybe you might end up getting it cheap. i really like this jacket but im afraid it might be too long for me (size 42s here).

Comment

I am super pumped as I just picked up a pair of First Quality Bleecker Streets in Bob's Chili from the AE website for 225. I think they are going to be perfect for my new job in the Mid-Atlantic. Moving from a business casual enviornemt where i have been wearing Clarks DBs to still business casual but its the "downtown office" and people tend to dress on the more dress shirt and trousers side vs OCBDs/Polos and Khakis. I think the Bleeckers will be easier to dress down if needed than trying to slightly dress up clarks.

Comment

I picked up the Faribault Weekender duffle bag from Target along with the chevron-patterned Timex from Target for $56 shipped. I figure if I don't like how loud the watch is I can return it and keep the duffle for a shade under $20. Their site allowed me to stack the BOGO half off accessories promo with a straight 20% off accessories code (deal20). There's probably some other good combos folks can come up with.

Comment

AE Strands - seconds in Walnut 13E. Fit like a dream, and I am still struggling to find anything wrong. Best I can see is there's a miniscule sfuff on the right side of the right shoe, and tiny chunk taken off of the heel of the left shoe....minor.

Comment

Originally posted by oxfordsandties View Post
            I would love some brandos but I feel that they are a bit too overpriced. For that money I can just hunt for some aldens on ebay.

I
            If you're still looking for the Bleeckers. They are now $277 firsts, $181 seconds until the 16th. At that seconds price point, they will not last long. I'm even willing to bet they will be posted on this site veeeeery soon, maybe even tomorrow. So I would jump on them now if you are going to do it. Hell, I might even pick up another color.

Comment

Originally posted by idevarona View Post
              If you're still looking for the Bleeckers. They are now $277 firsts, $181 seconds until the 16th. At that seconds price point, they will not last long. I'm even willing to bet they will be posted on this site veeeeery soon, maybe even tomorrow. So I would jump on them now if you are going to do it. Hell, I might even pick up another color.
              The firsts are actually 225, Allen Edmonds has Extra 20% off clearance but price isn't reflected until you put it in the cart.

Comment

Originally posted by idevarona View Post
                Actually.. Not trying to enable or nuthin, but if you go to the website and add then to your cart, brand new firsts Bleekers can be had for a little over $220 + taxes.

Comment

Just bought the Bleeckers in burnished brown. They're firsts, and at this price level I just couldn't resist. Initially I disliked them because of the combination of chukka style with broguing, but I've come around a bit, enough to give them a shot, anyway. Since AE has free shipping and free returns, I figure there's no harm if I wind up disliking them.

My other most recently purchase was two pairs of Wings + Horns West Point chinos, while they were on sale at Acrimony. I never tried any other Wings + Horns products before, but I really like the material, color, and construction of the chinos. And best of all, they seem to actually fit me perfectly! That's quite rare for me, but these accomplished it and I'm very happy.

Comment

I just picked up a pair of AE Kenilworths for $158. I'm lucky enough to wear one of the sizes that was left in the 20% off clearance sale.

Comment

Hey guys, first post here, a loyal reader of Dappered but a newbie to the forum.
                      Picked up a pair of Bleecker St today, black custom calf. I own 3 pairs of AEs but they are all in walnut, this is my first black pair.
                      Does anyone could share the break in exp of this pair (or the black leather)? Are they break in as easy as the walnuts?

Thanks a lot!
                      New York based Beijinger, Beijing based New Yorker

Comment

Not recent. Bought during Thanksgiving and Christmas and just have been waiting patiently to wear them.

AE Leeds shell

Alden for Brooks Bros calf

Comment

After Joe's posted his "spring picks", I went to a nearby Uniqlo to check out the dry lightweight blazer. I came away very impressed.

A medium fit my body (similar to Joe's) almost perfectly. The arms were just a 1/2 inch or so long. Better yet, it wasn't nearly as chopped as some of my older Uniqlo jackets. It's about 80 percent cotton.

I picked up a light blue for $50. Based on the color and how lightweight it is (no lining at all, even sleeves), it will get plenty of play late spring, summer, early fall.

Comment

Alpha industries n3-b parka grey colored. Man it's amazing a bit under $200 retail scored it on eBay in perfect condition for $65 shipped. Woot

Comment

Originally posted by Brent k View Post
                              Alpha industries n3-b parka grey colored. Man it's amazing a bit under $200 retail scored it on eBay in perfect condition for $65 shipped. Woot
                              Did you get the "slim" version or the regular? How's the sizing?

Comment

Seiko SNKN37 from their new Seiko Recraft series. Don't know how Seiko knew, but this was exactly what I've been looking for for years now. I love the vintage Seiko Automatics, but most of them are a bit too small. Vintage style, modern size, and damn look at that blue!

Comment

Working...
                                X