X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newest addition to my shoe rotation.

Comment

Wow, those are some sleek and elegant boots.

My recent arrivals:

Maker angle wallet, navy CXL, $40 from Notre. I tried to match the color to my iPhone case, but it's not quite the same:

Four pair socks and one pair gloves from Uniqlo, total $9.00. The brown color was not quite what I was hoping, but it was hard to tell on the website:

Comment

Solid pickups [MENTION=10240]LCDR[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquish View Post

Newest addition to my shoe rotation.
          Vanquish, what are these?

Comment

Originally posted by danthaman View Post
            AE Bleecker Streets?

Comment

Recent Purchases

Originally posted by Chadanth View Post
              AE Bleecker Streets?
              No, Bleecker st only have 3 eyelets on each side... Which is a good segue into my recent purchase. Bleecker st in Bob's Chile.
              Last edited by Big_blu; December 13, 2014, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by danthaman View Post
                They are Carmina.

Comment

Went to my local Brooks Brothers Factory store yesterday and came across some regular Brooks Brothers and Red Fleece branded product. All were marked 40% off. It was around $35-$40 per shirt. Definitely picked through by Sunday but still managed to pick up 1 sport shirt and 1 popover while I was there. Also went to JCF and picked up the light blue Chambray shirt at 50% off plus another 20%.

Comment

Jumped on the J. Crew Factory Walker in the gray color today. $39 taxed and shipped to the house using TREAT.

Comment

I had been searching for a Barbour Ashby for over a year, and finally found the deal I couldn't resist last week. Ended up finding it on Steven Alan (never had heard of them) for $260 and then had a 15% for first time purchase, and got it shipped for $221. Got it yesterday, and I really like it! Now I want it in Olive as well...too bad I will have a hard time finding that deal again.

Picked up this Outdoor Life vest for around $12...awesome find for the price! http://www.sears.com/outdoor-life-men-s-quilted-vest/p-041VA75368612P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

Love the new boots I picked up. Model from a few years ago, but it's the Wolverine/Filson Rowan Boot for $125. Pretty solid boot with Horween leather and Filson canvas, and my first go round with the white vibram sole. Comfortable, but I am sure they will be a mess in a week with that white sole.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherath14 View Post
                        I had been searching for a Barbour Ashby for over a year, and finally found the deal I couldn't resist last week. Ended up finding it on Steven Alan (never had heard of them) for $260 and then had a 15% for first time purchase, and got it shipped for $221. Got it yesterday, and I really like it! Now I want it in Olive as well...too bad I will have a hard time finding that deal again.
                        This is a great deal, I love the Ashby - if I didn't have more outerwear than I'll ever need for Houston I'd pick it up at that price also.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherath14 View Post
                          Couldn't agree more about how great the Ashby is! I picked it up for $200 from End Clothing on Black Friday. End is currently offering 20% off with the code "AW14PREVIEW", which brings the Ashby down to $212... Unfortunately only a small selection of sizes are left in navy and olive... Just thought I would share!

Comment

Did you get hit w/ any fees after the fact w/ End?

Comment

Originally posted by sabrown View Post
                              Couldn't agree more about how great the Ashby is! I picked it up for $200 from End Clothing on Black Friday. End is currently offering 20% off with the code "AW14PREVIEW", which brings the Ashby down to $212... Unfortunately only a small selection of sizes are left in navy and olive... Just thought I would share!
                              Sweet deal. I am curious with the fees as well with End. I ordered a Barbour Chelsea from them before and it was only like $90 so I didn't get hit with fees. Keep us updated on that because I can't find any relevant information regarding the import taxes.

Comment

New watch! Hamilton Navy Pioneer as a graduation gift from the girlfriend

Comment

Working...
                                X