Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=10240]LCDR[/MENTION]: Love the briefcase. Considered buying teh wallet myself but was worried about leather quality as the inside looked cheap-ish. [MENTION=9168]Vanquish[/MENTION]: Dope. Shell? I think that's one of the more unique Carmina boot offerings, you don't see that stitching very often.

Comment

the leather on the wallet seems to be good quality. it has a nice leather smell to it. i'm not too excited about the branding on the inside though. i think the small scratch may have been my fault. i didn't notice it until after seeing the picture. it came wrapped up nicely in layers of tissue paper, plastic, and more tissue paper. it looked absolutely new.

I've had the brooks brothers briefcase for few years now. the tan leather is slightly darker now since i used conditioner on it. it has some patina to it, but it is holding up well.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquish View Post
        One of my newest acquisitions:

Ooh frankenstitch carmina shell is pretty spectacular

Comment

Originally posted by fey View Post
          Ooh frankenstitch carmina shell is pretty spectacular
          Definitely. Was pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquish View Post
            One of my newest acquisitions:

[MENTION=9168]Vanquish[/MENTION] What last is that?

Comment

Originally posted by ravi View Post
              @Vanquish What last is that?
              It's on the Oscar last.

Comment

Finally got my first Iron Heart flannel 12oz IHSH-102. Needless to say it is amazing. Lots of purchases in the past few months. Really finished my winter wardrobe.

Comment

[MENTION=9168]Vanquish[/MENTION]: Love the frankenstitch jumper. Unfortunately, I don't think the Oscar last's width would work for my feet. I'm holding out for something similar but wider in Inca, Soller, or Rain. They don't seem to do jumpers in Soller or Rain though. Wear it in good health!

Comment

Originally posted by Brent k View Post
                    Finally got my first Iron Heart flannel 12oz IHSH-102. Needless to say it is amazing. Lots of purchases in the past few months. Really finished my winter wardrobe.
                    Did you pick that up fro the Que Pasa Shop sale?

Comment

Iron Heart is made in Japan, if I'm not mistaken. How is the sizing on their shirts?

Comment

[MENTION=8396]mcadamsandwich[/MENTION] - no I checked that sale out but nothing I really liked. True dappered fashion i snagged it used on eBay.

[MENTION=4677]Shade[/MENTION] - iron heart has a great website Giles really measures everything and puts a fit chart for everything on the website. I am a Jcrew medium in most items, Gustin large shirt, Polo Medium. And for the 102 shirt I am a large (40)

Comment

[MENTION=9879]Brent k[/MENTION] thanks for the info. I'll check it out!

Comment

Originally posted by gaseousclay View Post

Backed this Gustin waxed trucker 2 months ago but just got it last week. It's now snowy and cold and I won't be able to wear it for another 6 months [emoji20]
                            Such a cool looking jacket. I'm with [MENTION=3047]Jake101[/MENTION] - I'd layer under it like it was my job in order to get some immediate wear out of it. Nobody ever accused me of being a patient man.

Comment

I just bought these: http://unionmadegoods.com/product/al...color-8-44663/

I have a shoe problem. Or an income problem. Maybe both. Either way, I can't wait to take delivery on these.

Comment

[MENTION=3269]Shomas[/MENTION] those are beautiful, damn pricey, but beautiful lol

Comment

Working...
                                X