Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Tat: Well if anyone knows shoes, it's probably you. :-)

Comment

Finally got my Sebago Salems today.

The color is exactly what I wanted. A lighter khaki. Vibram outsole is good too. It looks like it might be Goodyear welted, but that could just be fake stitching. The toe shape is spacious, but not clunky. I'm glad to finally have some suede bucks. I took some other pictures that you can check out here.

Comment

So my Dockers arrived.

I like the Alphas. The taper is definitely more than I'm used to, but it doesn't feel overly tapered.

The D1 soft khaki's, on the other hand, don't fit very well at all. The seat is extremely tight. I could barely button them (I ordered the exact same size as the Alphas and most other pants I have). And this might just be cause they came out of packaging, but the legs felt quite baggy.

So I think I might try them on again tomorrow and give them a quick chance to break in, but I'll likely be returning them.

Comment

So I've recently been purchasing a few new pairs of shoes the past few months and decided to re-orginize my most used shoes and have taken them out and snapped a few pics of them all.

These are the majority of shoes I wear on a regular basis of course depending on the weather. The only shoes not in these photos would consist of athletic shoes, some sandals around the house, work shoes, and my ever so growing collection of Nike Jordan's, and rare Nike Airstab's & Airmax's.

Comment

Nice collection there, Tat!

Comment

damn nice collection, Tat!

What's the brown blucher wingtips (3 row, 2nd from right) and the walnut brogue below it? TIA

Comment

The wingtip is a wine color with a natural heel edge named Velben made by Florsheim. I purchased them in San Fran from DSW on a sale for 70$. And the Walnut brogues below it are AE Sanfords with purple laces on them ATM.

Comment

First picture, bottom row, deets on the monks?

Comment

@Jason G. AE's new release of their Nuemora's double monk strap in a burnished brown in calf.

I suppose I should just list details of each shoe

Comment

Starting from top row and working way down to bottom row.

Starting from Left to Right.

Row 1- Timberland Earthkeepers, Aldo crepe sole boot, Clarks in besswax, Clarks in suede grey, Clarks in suede black, TH merlot crepe sole boots.

Row 2- AE's MLB series boat shoe (team Angels), Izod boat shoe, Florsheim Boat shoe white / navy, Maui Surf Black / grey boat shoe, 310 boating brown boat shoe with plaid brown pattern, Generic Man green Chukka with hemp heel edge.

Row 3- RL suede grey/blue wingtip oxford, Brown weaved Florsheim loafer, Magnanni tassle loafer, AE Manchaster in Merlot tassle loafer, Wine Velben Florsheim, J&M White derby bucks,

Row 4- Black AE Sanford, Black Bostonian captoe blutcher (rainy day shoe), Vintage black Florsheim Imperial longwing, black AE Parliament, Walnut AE Sanford

Row 5- Brown split toe blutcher by Gordon Rush, AE brown / brown mesh Strawfut, brown burnished AE Nuemora double monk.

Comment

Thank you much.

Comment

on a bowtie kick. picked this chambray jcrew one up at the factory store for $21 with discounts.

My cocktail videos >

Comment

Florsheim Imperial Cromwell (cognac) from Endless sale for around $125 after coupon/cb. I love the color, the style, but the sizing is a bit too tight on right foot and a couple of imperfections make it a no-go.

Stitching (if it is) undone

"W" is not completely flushed in some parts

Too much creasing right off the box

Misaligned brogueing(?)

Comment

I would be happy with the other things, but the brogueing looks really haphazard. :-/

Comment

@Tat: Damn, that's a lot of shoes. That's a pair for every day of the month (and then some). I think you've got more shoes than my wife. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X