This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Florsheim Imperials

I was lucky enough to find these at the local thrift store and they actually fit. I believe they are vintage Florsheim Imperials due to the five nail heads on the sole and the metal V cleats on the heels. The uppers, which are pebble grain, are in very excellent condition and just a little shoe cream to breathe life back into the leather and it looks good as new. They were $20, not bad.

This is what they looked like new:

Last edited by Jairus; November 10th, 2014, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• Brooks Brothers tan/green billfold wallet. On sale $53.80 including tax and free shipping. Doesn't quite match my briefcase, but close enough.

Comment

• Backed this Gustin waxed trucker 2 months ago but just got it last week. It's now snowy and cold and I won't be able to wear it for another 6 months [emoji20]

Comment

• Try layering it with a sweater...
          Originally posted by gaseousclay View Post

Backed this Gustin waxed trucker 2 months ago but just got it last week. It's now snowy and cold and I won't be able to wear it for another 6 months [emoji20]

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake101 View Post
            Try layering it with a sweater...
            Nah, I'd feel and look pretty stupid wearing a trucker in 20-30 degree weather, even with a sweater. That's why I bought the J Crew wool skiff jacket. The trucker is meant for 45-65 degree weather IMO. At least this is what I would feel comfortable in.

Comment

• One of my newest acquisitions:

Comment

• Originally posted by Vanquish View Post
                One of my newest acquisitions:

???? What are they?

Comment

• Wow... deets on the boots.

As I recall, you already have an impressive collection of fine footwear.

Comment

• You gotta do you.

Originally posted by gaseousclay View Post
                    Nah, I'd feel and look pretty stupid wearing a trucker in 20-30 degree weather, even with a sweater. That's why I bought the J Crew wool skiff jacket. The trucker is meant for 45-65 degree weather IMO. At least this is what I would feel comfortable in.

Comment

• [MENTION=9168]Vanquish[/MENTION] those boots are great looking.

Comment

• Thanks all. They are Carminas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vanquish View Post
                          Thanks all. They are Carminas.
                          Daaaaaammmmmnnnnn! Those are nice!!

Comment

• @Jamie, thanks. They are great and are definitely comfortable.

Comment

• Originally posted by LCDR View Post
                              Brooks Brothers tan/green billfold wallet. On sale $53.80 including tax and free shipping. Doesn't quite match my briefcase, but close enough.

That looks nice except I noticed a small scratch on the second picture. Did you decide to just let it pass at since they were $54?

Also the briefcase in NICE

Comment

• [MENTION=10240]LCDR[/MENTION], Great looking briefcase and wallet.

Comment

Working...
                                X