This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gaseousclay View Post
    I don't mind them much. I like the Uniqlo selvedge better but for inexpensive jeans they're ok. Are the Gaps unsanforized?
    They are sanforized.

Comment

I just purchased a pair of AE Malverns in off eBay for $40. They're basically new; they look like they've been worn once or twice.

Except for a lovely chip in the sole...

So, I'm getting the soles replaced by a local cobbler for around $50. Assuming all goes well, I'll have a nearly new pair of $300 shoes for $90.

Comment

Got this yesterday. A little small compared to most of the other watches I own. Still undecided if I am going to keep it ..

Comment

picked these up while out to lunch, sperry x j crew ranger boots

Comment

Originally posted by Jshackleford View Post
            picked these up while out to lunch, sperry x j crew ranger boots
            nice

Comment

Originally posted by RishiK View Post
              Got this yesterday. A little small compared to most of the other watches I own. Still undecided if I am going to keep it ..
              This is a keeper in my book.

Comment

Might be my best ebay purchase yet. Half-lined Navy Loro Piana Super120's Ludlow with brown buttons (not brass) for a whopping 59.99

Comment

Originally posted by RishiK View Post
                  Looks pretty good to me.

Comment

During the Friends and Family Sale, I picked up my first pair of Crockett and Jones from Brooks Brothers:

After polishing last night (flash on)

Today's first wear in the wild

Comment

Originally posted by Lemmy127 View Post
                      During the Friends and Family Sale, I picked up my first pair of Crockett and Jones from Brooks Brothers:

Love C&J! Great shoes!

Comment

So in getting ready for winter these bad boys arrived in the post today.
                        Red Wing 1907's. I have heard lots of great things about Red Wing boots so I'm looking forward to experiencing ownership.
                        I'm really happy with the colour. I wrote to Red Wing prior to purchase regarding sizing and they told me to go 1/2 size down. I'm glad I listened.

Comment

i've been posting these everywhere. they are so awesome

http://imgur.com/a/Io7Qy#0

Comment

Originally posted by Lemmy127 View Post

Stellar!

Comment

Originally posted by fey View Post
                              i've been posting these everywhere. they are so awesome

http://imgur.com/a/Io7Qy#0
                              nice. were these another one of those ultra limited edition boots that sold out in minutes? I wouldn't mind owning a pair of Vibergs, unfortunately, i'd have to sell a kidney to be able to afford a pair

Comment

Originally posted by gaseousclay View Post
                                nice. were these another one of those ultra limited edition boots that sold out in minutes? I wouldn't mind owning a pair of Vibergs, unfortunately, i'd have to sell a kidney to be able to afford a pair
                                yea, less than 20 pairs made and sold out in less than 45 seconds. it was impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X