Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recent Purchases

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Anyone own this sportcoat? If so how do you wear it? Just purchased at $42.

    http://factory.jcrew.com/mens-clothi...sFromSale=true

    Comment


      Originally posted by Vanquish View Post
      Crockett & Jones. Y'all made me this way...
      Plain toe the whole lot of them? Sleek!

      Comment


        Originally posted by Vanquish View Post
        Crockett & Jones. Y'all made me this way...
        highbury tetbury alex?

        that's quite a lot of shoe

        Comment


          Originally posted by dackman View Post
          The one I ordered is still exact number sizing, looks like it won't be here until later this week. I haven't tried on any of the JC jackets that come in S/M/L sizing. My other Ludlows in 44R fit perfect, wondering how this one will fair with all of the interior lining removed.
          Ah okay. Thanks. I decided to pass on the medium sport coat.

          Just purchased in yesterday's final sale, the walnut J. Crew Ludlow linen/cotton suit for a formal summer convention http://tinyurl.com/lt7n6gc for $263 for both jacket and pants, and these J. Crew board shorts for beach trips http://tinyurl.com/q9xkonc for $24.

          Comment


            60% off clearance at JCF in store today. Got a pair of grey stripe seersucker Bedfords that I have never seen on the website for $22, and that navy seersucker shirt for $14. Not too bad!

            Comment


              Originally posted by fey View Post
              highbury tetbury alex?

              that's quite a lot of shoe
              Yeah... Probably too much. I really liked the Skyfall wardrobe a bit much, I think.

              Originally posted by NYCToon View Post
              Plain toe the whole lot of them? Sleek!
              Yeah... I am not sure if that was the best idea or not, but they are fantastic.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Pepetito View Post
                Anyone own this sportcoat? If so how do you wear it? Just purchased at $42.

                http://factory.jcrew.com/mens-clothi...sFromSale=true
                Seems like a solid purchase to me. I would be interested in some close ups so that I an kick myself later for not buying it.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Pepetito View Post
                  Anyone own this sportcoat? If so how do you wear it? Just purchased at $42.

                  http://factory.jcrew.com/mens-clothi...sFromSale=true
                  I have the Ludlow version from a couple years back. I mainly wear mine with denim or navy chino's and a light colored shirt.

                  Comment


                    Persol 714 special edition at Nordstrom Rack in Palm Springs - $79.95


                    I got the Dark Havana, but they had Light Havana and several pairs of 614 and 649

                    http://www.persol.com/usa/sunglasses...PO0714SM/24-56

                    Comment


                      i've been on the look out for persols at my local rack for months with nothing to show for it

                      Comment


                        Thanks to a fellow Dapper member, I was able to get this for 30% off. Ludlow Suit in Italian Linen-Cotton. https://s7.jcrew.com/is/image/jcrew/75547_GY6308?$pdp_fs418$

                        This is me trying on the suit http://i.imgur.com/ZJBh3FP.jpg

                        Comment


                          http://i.minus.com/ib03RI2jMHkJzB.jpg

                          My Orient Ray arrived on Tuesday and I've worn it everyday this week. I had to remove two links from the bracelet but it fits nicely. I've been wearing NATO/G10 straps for the past few years so the metal links are something I have to get used to.

                          Regards,
                          Vic
                          "It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness, that is life." - Jean-Luc Picard

                          Comment


                            Nice! I'm trying to be patient and wait to buy my ray with the money I get from unloading a watch.

                            Originally posted by Vic View Post
                            http://i.minus.com/ib03RI2jMHkJzB.jpg

                            My Orient Ray arrived on Tuesday and I've worn it everyday this week. I had to remove two links from the bracelet but it fits nicely. I've been wearing NATO/G10 straps for the past few years so the metal links are something I have to get used to.

                            Regards,
                            Vic

                            Comment


                              [MENTION=8358]Vic[/MENTION], Great looking watch.

                              Just got my slim Jcrew Bowery pants in today and they fit great. Not sure why I never got the slims before, but they taper fairly well. I now own both the classic and slim and both are fantastic.

                              Comment


                                Man I would love it if you would proxy a pair for me.

                                Originally posted by mrclean06 View Post
                                Persol 714 special edition at Nordstrom Rack in Palm Springs - $79.95


                                I got the Dark Havana, but they had Light Havana and several pairs of 614 and 649

                                http://www.persol.com/usa/sunglasses...PO0714SM/24-56

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X