Clear All

Originally posted by aqwayne93 View Post
    How much did you get them for?
    Got it for 17 bucks!
    Using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by shanejoseph View Post
      Got it for 17 bucks!
      WOW! And here I thought I scored big with Mr. Porter last night buying this for $30

Comment

Got this vintage 3-roll-2 brown herringbone tweed suit off eBay for $30. The fit is pretty decent, albeit, its a little cropped and the trousers need to be let out about 2 inches. The suit is made by Richman Brothers (tagged 1972). A little google research says they used to be quite big in the menswear scene. Based out of Cleveland. I really just wanted the jacket, but they pants fit pretty decent. Overall extremely happy with the purchase, especially considering the seller lived in the 'Burgh and I was able to avoid shipping cost by meeting him on my lunch break.

Comment

Nice, [MENTION=8564]zcm[/MENTION]. Don't button the lower button, though.

Comment

just bought, well pledged, to get this wallet: http://www.takerecess.com/collection...ster-mint-chip ...pretty sweet. it's not like my usual wallet. my gf keeps giving me sh*t about my current wallet. all these blogs are about slimmer is better. so why not, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Duvel View Post
              Nice, [MENTION=8564]zcm[/MENTION]. Don't button the lower button, though.
              Haha of course! I was trying to decide if you the waist needed to be taken in. Forgot to unbutton it.

Comment

[MENTION=8564]zcm[/MENTION]: nice find!

Comment

Got my Ledbury shirt today and was pretty impressed overall. I might do a review on it later this week when I have some more time.

Comment

I got two Ledbury shirts today as well. Both rather unusual for me, being a navy tiny floral print shirt, and a pink linen/cotton shirt.

Unfortunately, only the navy shirt arrived in the right size, the other one came in the right size but in a regular rather than slim fit, so it's going back. The other one fits great though, and I am actually very pleased with it. I do not have any shirts with a dotted pattern, so this is my first, and a very nice one at that. The poplin material feels fantastic.

Comment

Havent made any purchases in quite some time but broke down today and grabbed a pair of Rancourt Beefrolls...now the wait begins!!!

My cocktail videos >

Comment

[MENTION=2555]tdig[/MENTION], NICE!

Comment

Great looking loafers!

Comment

[MENTION=8564]zcm[/MENTION], good work finding that suit. Should be great to wear in the fall. I wouldn't break it up, it looks good as a full suit.

[MENTION=9168]Vanquish[/MENTION], I would be interested in hearing more details about how you like your ledbury shirts.

Comment

[MENTION=10240]LCDR[/MENTION], I'll probably post something in the next few days. Gotta give it a thorough test run first.

Comment

[MENTION=2555]tdig[/MENTION]: those look great! very jealous.

Comment

Working...
                                X