Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good point. Scratch that idea. I'm going back to feeling like maybe I'm just trying to get this sale to fit me, even though I might be better off spending $150-200 on shoes elsewhere and fitting the biggest holes in my collection (I'd love sand/taupe chukkas and grey brogue/plain oxfords - or vice-versa on colors)

Comment

I picked up Players (Walnut) & Bayfield (Brown Chromexcel) as well earlier this morning.. seems like Edward got a lot of similar orders after I placed an order

Comment

Just received my AE Neumora's Today...Took 6 weeks from order date to arrive. I guess AE was behind schedule.

Purchased the Brown Burnished Calf.

These shoes are lighter in weight than many of my other AE's that I own. I really like them.

I just polished them up and snapped a few BAD LIGHTING pics...dont hate.

I'll be using them soon, and I'll post some WIWT pics which should have some better lighting / pics.

Comment

Very nice, Tat! I was hoping to find some Moras with the AE 2 for $200 sale, but I think they've been sold out in most sizes for a looooong time. You're satisfied with the fit and the shape?

Comment

I am satisfied with the fit and shape yes! The toe is not that elongated in my opinion on the new 333 Last. I purchased a 10EEE and they fit great, they feel so lightweight its awesome! My Sanfords feel like twice the weight, as do some of my tassel longings.

Comment

First post...been lurking a while. Just nabbed a pair of lightly used Sassetti oxfords:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a320/mmchambers06/photo-4.jpg

They are these:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/sassetti-passo-cap-toe-oxford/3232572

I didn't have a pair of brown shoes until today. I love 'em! They have something that my AE's seem to lack...I don't know what, exactly.

Comment

@Tat: Nice monks.

FYI: It's been said on SF that the Neumora are being recalled due to strap quality issue. Hopefully yours don't, but just a head up.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/141581/a...on-thread/4800

Comment

nicely done m_mc_2002! I love the slim profile and that shade of brown..

Comment

picked these up off gilt today.

My cocktail videos >

Comment

I purchased these brand new AE Fifth Streets from Ebay for $136.00. The shoes were in perfect shape when they arrived.

Comment

@ SullyDC: That's beyond awesome! VERY nice score!

Comment

SullyDC, dang it. Now I want a pair.

Comment

Those are awesome, I want a boot too now I have a shoe problem. I bought one nice pair, and it hasnt stopped. Just got my walnut strands in 2 weeks ago (a guy had them up with a BIN of $190, I put in an offer of $120 expecting to start negotiating from there, but he accepted it haha. They too were in perfect condition). Also got my burnished brown strands in today! $180 plus shipping for brand new firsts off a SF seller! These are added to the fifth aves I bought last month. I also got the navy seersucker suit from Bonobos which should be here early next week. I will take a pic when it gets here of it and the shoe family

Comment

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?isProduct=true&color=092&navActi on=jump&parentid=M_OUTERWEAR&id=24566820

Just picked this up! Tips for wearing it?

Comment

@Focus - I think you are going to LOVE the Navy Seersucker. The fit for me was about as close to perfect as it gets.

Comment

Working...
                                X