This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ninpb View Post
    that looks really nice. I'm about to purchase one...... must resist....

quick someone tell me why I should not get it

Comment

Originally posted by jack7 View Post

Peak lapels.

Comment

Originally posted by jack7 View Post

You apparently can't. It wouldn't go in my cart.

Comment

Found this gem at my local Nordstrom Rack the other day for $35 True color is closer to the brown in the bottom left picture, had to use flash for the other two photos so they look a bit washed out.

Comment

Two J. Crew shirts. https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/...me=bright-navy

&

https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/...4797/A4797.jsp

Comment

I didnt think you liked seersucker?

Comment

It's linen I don't like. I love seersucker.

Originally posted by Shade View Post
                I didnt think you liked seersucker?

Comment

Green Shell Cordovan Card Case from W.H. Earl Dry Goods

Brown Shell Cordovan AE Patriot Seconds (Tent Sale)

Comment

I think the short-sleeved popover is going right back when it gets here. I tried it on in the store today and the sleeves were ridiculously short. Not gonna work.

I also seem to have a new J. Crew size in button-up shirts. Large slim. I bought a tonal green OCBD for 25% off and a blue with yellow stripes secret wash for half off sale price of $49. I've never had shirts fit like this--perfect. Just enough room in the chest not too feel tight but also not overly roomy either. Slim in the waist without hugging my stomach. Nice length in the tail for tucking. Closes at the throat. Sleeve length just past the wrist bone. Perfection.

Comment

[MENTION=6633]Duvel[/MENTION], which popover did you try?

Comment

[MENTION=6917]dackman[/MENTION], the J. Crew short-sleeve seersucker. I have the long-sleeve Japanese chambray and it's great. This one would have been good, too, if the sleeves were longer. They barely covered my deltoids, and they flared out. It looked effeminate. I would have liked something that comes down in the bicep area, about half-way down or so.

Comment

Just a heads up. I'm going through my closet to weed out medium-slims and too-small mediums among my J. Crew ODBDs and washed shirts. Getting rid of everything I don't feel comfortable in. I'll post in the Swap and Shop section.

Originally posted by Duvel View Post
                          I think the short-sleeved popover is going right back when it gets here. I tried it on in the store today and the sleeves were ridiculously short. Not gonna work.

I also seem to have a new J. Crew size in button-up shirts. Large slim. I bought a tonal green OCBD for 25% off and a blue with yellow stripes secret wash for half off sale price of $49. I've never had shirts fit like this--perfect. Just enough room in the chest not too feel tight but also not overly roomy either. Slim in the waist without hugging my stomach. Nice length in the tail for tucking. Closes at the throat. Sleeve length just past the wrist bone. Perfection.

Comment

Originally posted by Duvel View Post
                            Just a heads up. I'm going through my closet to weed out medium-slims and too-small mediums among my J. Crew ODBDs and washed shirts. Getting rid of everything I don't feel comfortable in. I'll post in the Swap and Shop section.
                            Looking forward to those medium-slims...

Comment

Posted to the swap & shop place.

Originally posted by cjl1978 View Post
                              Looking forward to those medium-slims...

Comment

Barbour Bedale in sage.

Comment

Working...
                                X