This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whomperz View Post
    I just bought these from JCrew clearance for $40 bucks to help with my professional attire.... Chinos and button ups?
    I bought the leather ones, i was wondering what you guys think of them.

https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/...7329/97329.jsp
    Nice.

Im jealous theres no jcrew local to me that I can just go to during lunch and the one that is remotely close is so small that there isn't even a sale section.

Comment

• [MENTION=8245]ninpb[/MENTION], I hear you. I got spoiled in Asheville. The store was a 10-minute drive from my office. I can't tell you how many extended lunch hours I spent there. Since moving away, our closest store is a good hour away. Things could be worse, but there's no more spontaneous shopping. Maybe that's a good thing, actually!

Comment

• [MENTION=6633]Duvel[/MENTION] Hah right when I posted that I remembered your favorite phrase this past week, "first world problems"

Comment

• In all seriousness, when we were considering moving, one of the things that factored in was the closeness to the J. Crew store. I kept thinking how much I'd miss it. I almost let that stop me from moving! I think I had a problem.

Comment

• Thinking of grabbing this Lands' End seersucker shirt at 25 percent off.

Anybody familiar with it? Or any thoughts?

Comment

• Any particular reason for going with the regular fit? I would think LE's tailored fit would be a better choice for most reasonably in-shape guys. (Their tailored fit is still not super slim.)

Nevermind... just saw they don't have a seersucker shirt in tailored fit.
              Ben

Comment

• Good question, [MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION]. While I find myself in reasonably good shape these days, I also find myself wanting a more relaxed or traditional fit. I have another Lands' End shirt, the blackwatch Viyella in the regular fit, and I really enjoy the bigger fit. I like not only how it feels but also how it looks, more American traditional or Ivy league. In general, I'm moving away from slim fits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whomperz View Post
                  I just bought these from JCrew clearance for $40 bucks to help with my professional attire.... Chinos and button ups?
                  I bought the leather ones, i was wondering what you guys think of them.

https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/...7329/97329.jsp

40 bucks! That's a steal.
                  Using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

• Ninpb - I probably need to stop shopping, must move away from jcrew! haha(graduate school just started today)
                      Shane - Thats what i thought but i googled them and couldnt find any info so I was kind of hesitant. Final sale though so i'm stuck with them!

Comment

• Yup! Good eye.

Comment

• Well added a piece to the watch collection. This was not planned as I was saving for a audemars.

1991 "N" serial number
                          Rolex GMT-II coke bezel 16710 ref

Comment

• Just purchased my first seersucker shirt since my college years umpteen years ago. Looking forward to this. Ordered the long-sleeved button-down collar in blue stripes from Lands' End.

Comment

• & this: http://www.oconnellsclothing.com/pro...cat=419&page=1

My first surcingle. A milestone moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duvel View Post
                                & this: http://www.oconnellsclothing.com/pro...cat=419&page=1

My first surcingle. A milestone moment.
                                Nice! I really like that one. May have to add that to my list.

Comment

Working...
                                X