Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good versatile pieces [MENTION=11797]devastitis[/MENTION]. But think you could've paid less for that Lands End jacket - they recently had 30% off, and usually run discounts. Still a great price for a decent blazer.

Comment

• Timberland Wodehouse Lost History cap toe boots. Horween leather. Really excited. These will work well for day to day wear and meet my needs very well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamie View Post
        Good versatile pieces [MENTION=11797]devastitis[/MENTION]. But think you could've paid less for that Lands End jacket - they recently had 30% off, and usually run discounts. Still a great price for a decent blazer.
        I used a coupon with the Lands End blazer, and they gave me 15% off. I needed it soon, so I was willing to pass on a bigger possible discount later.

Comment

• Lands End has a nice traditional vibe. I like a lot of their stuff. Those jackets look very decent.

Comment

• Also posted this in the P90X thread since this purchase caused me to lose the challenge. But if you're going to go out, go out with a bang!

I already took it off the metal bracelet. I tried getting a few pics that would show off the curvature of the hesalite crystal.

Comment

• Vicious49,

Very nice. One of these days I'll get something classier than my Traser.

Regards,
              Vic
              "It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness, that is life." - Jean-Luc Picard

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                Also posted this in the P90X thread since this purchase caused me to lose the challenge. But if you're going to go out, go out with a bang!

I already took it off the metal bracelet. I tried getting a few pics that would show off the curvature of the hesalite crystal.

Great watch! Another Omega, I see! Congrats.

Comment

• Those are amazing.. Tried looking for them but could not find them anywhere on the web.. These no longer in production? Any more pictures showing the ankle height on the boots?

Originally posted by shockfinder View Post

Timberland Wodehouse Lost History cap toe boots. Horween leather. Really excited. These will work well for day to day wear and meet my needs very well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vanquish View Post
                    Great watch! Another Omega, I see! Congrats.
                    I seem to be drawn to Omegas. I think it's the uncluttered designs along with ideal sizes for me. The PO was 42mm and this is almost 42mm as well but they both wear like 42mm. I have some watches that wear bigger than they really are and that doesn't work well for my wrists. This leaves 1 more Omega that I still covet and need to get some day - the 41.5mm Skyfall AT8500.

There are other brands I really want to like but they just don't do it for me. Breitlings are usually too cluttered and too big for my wrists. Rolexes are a good size but most of their stuff is two tone or has some gold in it which doesn't appeal to me. They have a few that are just stainless steel so maybe one day I'll get a Submariner or something simple but I really have no desire for it at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                      I seem to be drawn to Omegas. I think it's the uncluttered designs along with ideal sizes for me. The PO was 42mm and this is almost 42mm as well but they both wear like 42mm. I have some watches that wear bigger than they really are and that doesn't work well for my wrists. This leaves 1 more Omega that I still covet and need to get some day - the 41.5mm Skyfall AT8500.

There are other brands I really want to like but they just don't do it for me. Breitlings are usually too cluttered and too big for my wrists. Rolexes are a good size but most of their stuff is two tone or has some gold in it which doesn't appeal to me. They have a few that are just stainless steel so maybe one day I'll get a Submariner or something simple but I really have no desire for it at the moment.
                      I pretty much feel the same way. My first watch ever was an Omega and I've worn it everyday since I got it. For some reason, I definitely like the aesthetics better on Omegas in comparison to other brands.

The Skyfall AT is on my list of watches as well. It's a beautiful watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by mowgli222 View Post
                        Those are amazing.. Tried looking for them but could not find them anywhere on the web.. These no longer in production? Any more pictures showing the ankle height on the boots?
                        I had only found the dark brown and the black so I set up a search for them on eBay hoping to find my size in a new or nearly new pair. Patience paid off. The leather is amazing. The comfort is great. The heel is lower than expected but I like it. Here are a couple of pictures. The leather looks more like the original pic in real life. I just had no good lighting today.

Comment

• [MENTION=3421]Vicious49[/MENTION], re the Speedy:

Killer, dude. Kill. Er.

Comment

• I just took the plunge into the shell cordovan world an hour ago...

J. Crew has 20% off and free shipping for swimwear codes that people got through the mail or on cards available in-store, and they inadvertently work on everything... including Alden #8 cap-toe boots. Saved $150!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemmy127 View Post
                              I just took the plunge into the shell cordovan world an hour ago...

J. Crew has 20% off and free shipping for swimwear codes that people got through the mail or on cards available in-store, and they inadvertently work on everything... including Alden #8 cap-toe boots. Saved $150!
                              That's awesome. I'm considering jumping into that world soon, but making it hard to do since I keep making several small purchases that eat into the cordovan fund.

Comment

• New Anderson Little blazer:

Comment

Working...
                                X