X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJMichaelRay
    replied
    This Spier & Mackay sportcoat just arrived!

Leave a comment:

• CJMichaelRay
    replied
    My local denim shop held a giveaway and I won a pair of Unbranded Raws!

Leave a comment:

• carlitos
    replied
    Recent Purchases

New leather Vans slip-ons for summer. Black Lux leather with “porcini” tan leather trim. Lucked into a store return in my size on eBay for $25.

Leave a comment:

• Furious Styles
    replied
    Picked up some pearly white Stan Smith Adidas on clearance at DSW. Dappered recommendations ftw again - they're super comfortable. Got them for 59.99 with 20% off with a $10 coupon discount.

Leave a comment:

• Rocco
    replied
    Just bought an all original SKX007 from 1997 (second year of production). Perfect amount of wabi. Should be shipping Monday.
    Last edited by Rocco; April 27, 2018, 01:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ianr
    replied
    Epaulet, light-light grey, ghost horsehide tennis trainers arrived. Very comfortable right out of the box. Not quite white obviously, but a little lighter than "sand" chino color.

Leave a comment:

• ianr
    replied
    Ordered the light-light grey, front-quarter horsehide tennis trainers from Epaulet

https://epauletnewyork.com/products/...host-horsehide

I am hoping they are good. I had been looking at not-quite-white sneakers for a while and these appear to tick all the boxes.

Leave a comment:

• Geo
    replied
    [MENTION=14744]Dun[/MENTION] If you need to have a Ludlow let out, your probably better off with the contemporary fit from S&M. If it's your first order from them, you can always pick up both fits to see which is best since returns on your first purchase are free. I really regret not picking up the matching trousers from last year's run of their navy hopsack sport coats.

Leave a comment:

• Dun
    replied
    J. Crew ludlow un suit before any tailoring
    Navy stretch cotton
    44r and 36x32 on 5'11" and 220 lbs
    Unstructured and I think enough material to let out and get rid of the button x'ing

My only hesitation for keeping it is it's first duty would have to be a summer day wedding in LA, groomsmen were told to "just wear a navy suit", so I'm worried about it being too rumpled next to more structured suits.

I'm hoping to also get the spier & Mackay hopsack 2 piece soon to be coming out and compare. Also any recommendations if I should go slim or contemporary on the S&M?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dun; April 11, 2018, 04:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied
    Originally posted by ryan850 View Post
    How do you like the fit? I've heard some people say they aren't slim enough.
    There is a little extra blousing around the bottom back around the elastic hem, but nothing crazy. That just seems to be inherent to the design. I would not call it baggy or boxy. Even sized up, I would say it is pretty fitted for the most part.

Leave a comment:

• ryan850
    replied
    How do you like the fit? I've heard some people say they aren't slim enough.

Leave a comment:

• Teej
    replied
    Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    Finally picked up a Baracuta Harrington. I got real excited about the tangerine color available on J.Crew; however, when I received it, it was more yellow than the orange I had anticipated. So I returned that. None of the other colors available at US retailers really interested me (the bright Cambridge blue is fun but not available in my size). I ended (no pun intended) up deciding on the racing green color available from End. I was glad to have bought from J.Crew first because then I didn't have to guess on my sizing with international returns on the line from End. These do run a size small.

Nice. Love Harrington jackets. Hoping to get one myself some day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied
    Finally picked up a Baracuta Harrington. I got real excited about the tangerine color available on J.Crew; however, when I received it, it was more yellow than the orange I had anticipated. So I returned that. None of the other colors available at US retailers really interested me (the bright Cambridge blue is fun but not available in my size). I ended (no pun intended) up deciding on the racing green color available from End. I was glad to have bought from J.Crew first because then I didn't have to guess on my sizing with international returns on the line from End. These do run a size small.

Leave a comment:

• ianr
    replied
    Originally posted by Dougie View Post
    Hey can I ask what make and model those sneakers are? That dark green suede is something else.
    Those are Aquatalia Benjamin dark green pony hair.

https://www.6pm.com/product/8762155/color/646175

They are very comfortable although it is questionable if they are worth $178. They certainly aren't worth the $595 msrp. The edge of the tongue is already going bald on mine, although none of that is visible unless I take them off. This is after about 25 wears. The shedding is not as bad as the haircalf converse I had before. I clean them with a soft cat brush and magic eraser for the soles. I store them in the shoe bag that came with them.

Leave a comment:

• Dougie
    replied
    Originally posted by ianr View Post
    Lace Anchors 2.0

https://laceanchors.com

I bought little plastic doo-dads that allow me to lace without a bow and without having to tie anything on the inside of the shoe. After trying these, I think I should have gotten the 9 pack.
    Sorry, see my message above. Forget to click reply with quote. Again, awesome shoes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X