Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was my last purchase before I swore off buying anything. Which one of these 2 Rancourt loafers would you keep? This would be for more casual purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
      This was my last purchase before I swore off buying anything. Which one of these 2 Rancourt loafers would you keep? This would be for more casual purposes.

I prefer the one on the right.

Comment

I just bought this Cremeiux sport coat for $12. It's made from Loro Piana fabric, and if it's like other Cremeiux's I've encountered, it's half canvassed and made in Canada. The pattern appears to be black/white nail head resolving to grey. Nothing earth-shattering, but well worth the gamble for $12.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390795649600

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
          I prefer the one on the right.
          +1

I love me a good beefroll penny loafer

Comment

Got this YSL trench coat on ebay for 70£.
            Is there anybody who is well informed about YSL retail prices? On their website the coats cost 1000€+ but I doubt this trench was that expensive.
            Here is a picture:

Comment

Originally posted by Feryll View Post
              Got this YSL trench coat on ebay for 70£.
              Is there anybody who is well informed about YSL retail prices? On their website the coats cost 1000€+ but I doubt this trench was that expensive.
              Here is a picture:
              Not enough info, Ysl had a ton of diffusion labels. Is it "vintage?" If it isn't mainline ysl, it's not worth much

http://putthison.com/post/8824725777...-three-getting

Comment

Saint Laurent Paris has skyrocketed in price and popularity since Hedi came on board and rebranded it, but that is definitely not one of his pieces.

It depends entirely on how old it is; to be honest, vintage YSL pieces really aren't worth all that much, because about 20-30 years ago most big designers outsourced their menswear and it wasn't very well designed or good quality; YSL was a big offender.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post

I second the beef roll on the right.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherath14 View Post
                    I second the beef roll on the right.
                    Third - that's a great looking, casual loafer. How's the suede?

Comment

Got a pair of AE McAllister's in merlot

Comment

Originally posted by cgass177 View Post
                        Got a pair of AE McAllister's in merlot
                        Just got those with last month's sale. Loving them with navy and charcoal suits.

Comment

Fifth street boots !!

Comment

Originally posted by RishiK View Post

Fifth street boots !!
                            Nice! I've got a pair of seconds on order. I hope they look good when they arrive.

Comment

What do you guys think?

Comment

Red Wings?

Comment

Working...
                                X