Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to get a jump on Summer, these Horween Docksides were a steal I felt at $80. Note that i had to size down a half from my normal Sperry size (a 9US).

Comment

Thanks for the info. I went with the Navy Eastland Harpswell from the same seller on eBay. I am generally a 10 in sperry, and have been a 9.5 with Oak Street, which is also Horween so I went with the 9.5. Looking forward to getting them even though it's been down to 20 degrees here in South Carolina.

Comment

Oh and one other thing. This new daily wear watch, a Maratac 2013 mid-pilot. I wanted something that would go with just about any band and wear pretty casual. Super satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by ncfranklin View Post
          Oh and one other thing. This new daily wear watch, a Maratac 2013 mid-pilot. I wanted something that would go with just about any band and wear pretty casual. Super satisfied.
          I've been lusting after one of those for awhile. Where did you get yours?

Comment

Originally posted by mcadamsandwich View Post
            I've been lusting after one of those for awhile. Where did you get yours?
            Straight from CountyComm. This one is the red special edition (Didn't care much for the red crown, but I loved the sapphire crystal case back).

They pop up on the WatchUSeek sales forum a good bit too.

Comment

Straight from CountyComm. This one is the red special edition (Didn't care much for the red crown, but I loved the sapphire crystal case back).

They pop up on the WatchUSeek sales forum a good bit too.
              I was wondering about the back since they don't show the back of their standard ones. I'm not thrilled about the red crown either but that sapphire back is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by sierra.alpha View Post
                Got 2 of the Calibrate Trim Fit gingham shirts at the Rack for $19.99 each. I bought one a year or so ago, and it has been holding up great.
                I would agree with Joe and his review that the fit and collar are very good.

http://dappered.com/2012/09/how-to-w...k-dress-shirt/
                +1 my Calibrate Gingham has become one of my favorite shirts.

Comment

Just got the J Crew Factory Thompson Suit Jacket Chino in Warm Navy. It's definitely darker than the pictures but overall I like it. Been needing a cotton blazer to wear to the office in the summer.

Comment

Kent Wang 6-fold arrived today. Gonna wear it to a wedding in a few weeks.

Comment

Nice pattern, Fred. Classic. I'd like to see a pic with the rest of your outfit when you put it on.

Comment

Originally posted by LCDR View Post
                        Nice pattern, Fred. Classic. I'd like to see a pic with the rest of your outfit when you put it on.
                        Thanks! It's a wedding, I'm gonna be boring but classic. Dark navy Caruso suit, white shirt, C&J Hallams, white linen square is the current plan. My mother-in-law is getting re-married. My son will be in a suit with monkey lining though, LOL! http://www.amazon.com/Appaman-Boys-P...3989534&sr=1-5

Comment

Originally posted by LCDR View Post
                          Agreed. It's fantastic. I was looking for something very similar for a funeral this past weekend, but I couldn't find one on short notice. I still want one, though. Maybe I'll put it on my birthday wish list.
                          Last edited by alan; March 4, 2014, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Trying to get a jump on Summer, these Horween Docksides were a steal I felt at $80. Note that i had to size down a half from my normal Sperry size (a 9US).
                            Wow that's a great deal. Anyone have experience with them?

Comment

Is there a thread somewhere asking for advice on purchases a person is considering making? I'd like an opinion on some things I'm thinking about getting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeylikesit View Post
                                Is there a thread somewhere asking for advice on purchases a person is considering making? I'd like an opinion on some things I'm thinking about getting.
                                The "should I or shouldn't I buy it" thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X