Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Jordan: That's a great looking pair of pants, and I bet they are super comfortable. Nice find if you got them at the sale price.

Comment

@Jordan - Nice pants! I love how the Bedford pants fit. I have a few pairs and may drop by the outlet this weekend to get those that you posted.

Comment

I went to H&M tonight to return something and was looking through their suit stuff, as usual. Something new caught my eye that isn't on the website: They had an unstructured knit navy blazer for $35. From what I can figure, I think its pretty similar to the Muji blazer that people rave about. Texture was similar to that of a sweatshirt/hoodie and it was a mix of cotton and poly, which gave it just the right amount of stretch. Two button, single breasted with patch pockets all around. No inside pockets. Feels soooooo comfortable. I wore it out with some white khakis and got lots of compliments and questions on 'why so dressed up?'

Comment

@Vespa: Sometimes I want to ask people why they are so dressed down.

Comment

Hard to go wrong with a blazer for only $35.

Comment

Bought a couple pairs of chinos from Bonobos... lavender and red

Also picked up a Coach portfolio from another thrifter and I'm getting some black captoe shell cordovan Alden's for Brooks Brothers from another thrifter.

Comment

@Jordan, well our ultimate destination was blacklight bowling followed by crappy late night food afterwards so it wasn't exactly a formal event.

Comment

Just won these on eBay. Couldn't pass up the price, and I could certainly use them in rotation for work.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330711297221...#ht_500wt_1154

Comment

Just bought this J.Crew gingham shirt in stone blue using the OURTREAT code:

Comment

@runner-guy: I have that shirt too, it's one of my favourite and I've received a number of compliments on it.

Comment

Received my new khaki cotton sport coat in the mail via a transaction with JC a couple days ago, but didn't get to open it until today. It's better than I hoped for! Much better than the LEC stuff I bought/returned.

Aside from jeans (which I can only wear on Fridays and weekends) and wool dress pants, the only other pants I own are also khaki and cotton. So I'm still waiting for my latest LEC shipment to come in with my navy and plum chinos. Then everyone can expect to see the obligatory WIWT pics.

Comment

@Alan - Those plum chinos do look interesting. Definitely a unique color for chinos.

Comment

@runner: They may very well become cliche around these parts since it seems like half the community got them. :-) At least they'll still be new to everybody offline (which accounts for 99.99% of the people who will actually see me wearing them).

Comment

Nothing too special, but I just picked up a pair of Sebago Docksides off Amazon for a great price. I've been deciding between a pair of Sperrys or Sebagos for a couple months since the Rockport boat shoes I've had for years are starting to show (well, mostly smell) their age. I managed to snag them for ~$60.

Comment

reversible madras bow tie from cordial churchman.

My cocktail videos >

Comment

Working...
                                X