Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Greg: They appear to be Merona (from Target).

Comment

Yep, I have those too

Comment

@Tat - nice color on those Veblens. They are great shoes.

Comment

Yea the socks are from target. I like em! While I at Nordstrom Rack today picking up a few more shoe trees, I purchased two pairs of happy socks for 5.50 a pair.

Comment

Damn, that's a great price!

Comment

2 Brooks Brothers pocket squares bought from the outlets. Originally priced at $20/each, marked down to $12.50/each and then further discounted 25% at the register = $9.37/each. Total cost for both = $20.30

Comment

just got some blue Keds for summer.

http://www.keds.com/store/SiteContro...10215&viewall=

Comment

First post on this thread.

Stopped by Nordstrom Rack while I was visiting a friend in San Diego and scored...

1. Ralph Lauren Ribbon Loafers, Made in USA. Retail $495. Clearanced for $75.

2. Wolverine 1000 Mile boots. "Worn and reconditioned". I'm gonna guess they were a display because only one of the boots seems "worn". Retail $340. On sale for $99.

I need help gathering more info on the Ralph Lauren loafers. From what I've seen, they're either made by Alden or Rancourt & Co., which supposedly made shoes for Alden. I see other Made in USA Ralph Lauren shoes of similar construction on both Nordstrom and Ralph Lauren's website, but none on this particular style. Any help is mucho appreciated!

Comment

Wolverine 1000 mile boots for 100 is a STEAL

Comment

Those loafers are pretty badass

Comment

glen, are those both in your size, or stuff you picked up and are looking to sell?

/fingers crossed

Comment

Ya I really really like those loafers. Great finds man, my local NRack usually is no good for shoes.

Comment

I spotted a Nordstrom Rack for the first time on my drive back today. Can someone explain the difference between Rack and regular for me?

Comment

Rack is their outlet. Selection is like Marshall's - hit or miss, but much much cheaper than the regular store.

Comment

I like Nordstrom Rack way better than regular Nordstrom, for what it's worth. Though I've only ever bought a small handful of things there. It's fun to look through their shoe racks, even though I've yet to find anything I couldn't live without.

Just got back from Hawaii today (and I'm still jet-lagged from my red-eye). I skipped the tacky t-shirts/Hawaiian shirts angle and bought a bracelet made from brown, green, and blue shell pieces at one of the farmers' markets near the condo where we stayed.

Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X