X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been trying to use up my Bonobos store credit so bought these:

Ernest Alexander Henry Hunter Olive

http://www.bonobos.com/ernest-alexan...y-hunter-olive

Been searching for a work bag for a while now and got this one when it went on sale a few days ago. My office is casual so this is nicer than what most people carry...backpacks.

Bonobos Lime Rickey

http://www.bonobos.com/po-8766-bonob...d-casual-shirt

I really like the fit on this shirt...more fitted than their Oxfords. The colors look much nicer in person too.

Comment

Did you use any sale codes on them? I'm gonna be ordering some washed chinos and I want to get them as cheap as possible

Comment

@Jason - I created a new Bonobos account under my wife's e-mail address and used code EFFORTLESSGENT for 20% off. Plus I had some Bonobos store credit from the Fab.com deal, so I applied them to the new account. If you follow them on Twitter they will send you a code for $15 off $75.

You can also create a new account with another e-mail address and get $25 off $75 with the referral code below that I got when I made the purchase:

http://curebit.com/x/mAjfx

Comment

How do you move store credit to a new account? I've got some already on the site that I wanted to use. I just went and followed them on Twitter... How do they send you the code?

Comment

I received the Twitter code via e-mail. I don't think you can move credit to a new account if you already redeemed it. I had Fab credits that I had not redeemed yet.

Comment

love that SC, Focus!

Comment

Thanks! I am pouring at the Ottawa and Toronto California Wine Fair this weekend, I think I am going to wear it for one of them. I am looking forward to seeing what I can pull out of my wardrobe to match with it. I usually wear more colour than that, so I am going to try to spice it up a bit!

Comment

This is beating a dead horse, but the third definition of investment, quoted from the dictionary.com

"3. To use, give, or devote (time, talent, etc.), as for a purpose or to achieve something: <i>He invested a lot of time in helping retarded children.</i>"

I think thats what the OP meant when he used the word.

@Focus - That jacket looks great.

Comment

Despite how much I post in these forums, I don't post much in this thread since I just haven't bought much lately. I just broke that fast, though, with these:

Bruno Magli Vastila in navy blue

They retail for $395, but I found a guy selling his on ebay. He claims to have only worn them twice, and the pictures would certainly agree. I got him to come down on shipping and walked away paying $65. (Note: the transaction was done on the side in order to adjust the shipping price. So as of this moment, the auction is still posted as active.)

Comment

You missed out on your double e-bay bucks for today!!!! Thats a solid $1.40 you missed out on :P

Comment

Signal the sad trombone music. I also forgot I already have $4.32 in ebay bucks that are use-em-or-lose-em. This was a better deal, anyway. What can I even buy on ebay for $4.32?

Comment

@Alan I've used eBay bucks to pick up free card cases for myself and as gifts. Usually around $3-$6 with free shipping.

Comment

You can buy something and deduct $4.32 from the total :P You have me topped! I only have $1.45. I was thinking about buying 6 gumballs but im a nickel short

Comment

While in San Francisco this past weekend I purchased some Floorsheim Velbens in Wine.

First picture is more true to color.

Comment

Ha, I love those anchor socks Tat, where are they from?

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Working...
                                X