X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fey View Post
    Those boots were $399...
    Yikes, even though that's still steep... dear god they look great. Your daltons might have a hard time standing up against shell.

Comment

No doubt it's a lot of money, but my self enabling reasoning is that even non shell Alden's sell for 500- passing on a shell high boot for 400 isn't even an option

Comment

No doubt it's a lot of money, but my self enabling reasoning is that even non shell Alden's sell for 500- passing on a shell high boot for 400 isn't even an option
        Alden shell boots for $399?! Instakop!

Comment

You sir, are a gentleman. Respect.
          "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

These Alden unlined suede Dovers came in last week. They'll have to stay boxed up for another 3 months or so before it's the proper weather to wear them.

Comment

I need to remove my ebay phone app. I don't need any more shoes!

Comment

You get an alden- I get an alden- everyone gets an alden!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                  These Alden unlined suede Dovers came in last week. They'll have to stay boxed up for another 3 months or so before it's the proper weather to wear them.

great choice, I have the same shoes in snuff and navy. thankfully where I live, the weather permits wearing them practically year-round! the uppers make you feel like you are wearing almost nothing they're so comfortable.

Comment

Picked up these Alico Tahoe boots from STP for a great price. Taking advantage of a trip stateside to get around tax + duty and their crazy shipping fees to Canada.

Nice classic hikers - made in Italy, great looking leather, Vibram soles.

Comment

Not an impressive purchase by any means, but I wandered into a Gap Outlet today after returning a couple of items to Express (semi-impulse Black Friday buys), walked out with grey Gap slim-fit denim-washed khakis for $25.

Now, my thighs and calves typically refuse slim-fit pants of any sort (esp. calves), but these were comfortable (albeit snug), stayed comfortable while sitting, and still look like slim-fit in the mirror.

So, for guys who want to wear slim-fit pants, but usually just barely can't: Gap slim-fit denim-washed khakis.

Comment

JCF flannel Thompson pants on the way thanks to 25% off clearance. Can't wait to see how these turn out!

Comment

Got this pair of ET Wright monks on eBay the other day for 30 bucks shipped. My first pair of monk straps.

Comment

It seems like everyone is getting Aldens these days... That's another nice pair of Aldens.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquish View Post
                              It seems like everyone is getting Aldens these days... That's another nice pair of Aldens.
                              Wish I was getting a pair of Aldens.

Comment

Not I. I'm hankering for some good rugged yet refined winter boots, like some Danners or vintage Land Rovers. The search is on.

Comment

Working...
                                X