Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do have an Allen Edmonds shoe tree. This one was just an impulse purchase I guess. Wasn't the smartest play.

Comment

Ralph Lauren Purple Label button down collar dress shirt purple white Bengal stripe M.
      Ralph Lauren Black Label slim knit tie brown 100% cashmere
      Both from Marshall's in awesome shape. Killer deal on both

They also have a brown cashmere wool 3pcs suit RLPL custom fit 38R for $1200

Comment

Just got my AE RL Singletons! I really like the shape and styling of these loafers.

Comment

Originally posted by LCDR View Post
          I just received the JCrew Aromatic Red Cedar Shoe Trees in size small. Decent quality. It will serve its purpose. Was not very "aromatic," until I put it next to my nose. Total: 23.97 with tax. Free shipping. (I know... I missed out on the Jos.A.Banks shoe tree sale)

In the box:

In action:

(Old pair of JCrew Alden brown calf longwings size 8D)
          Shoooz is killer.
          Wear in good health.

Comment

Originally posted by PootieTang View Post
            Some of my Black Friday stuff came in finally

Ll Bean boots, AE strands, 3 bonobos chinos, 2 j crew cords, 3 j crew slim merinos, 2 j crew shawls, bonobos toggle holiday sweater, and j crew peacoat
            Killin it loudly wit this song.
            Snowflake is a lil much, but all the rest is dope.
            Wear in good health.

Comment

Thanks, Johdus.

I also wanted to post a picture of my new shoe rack from Jos.A.Banks. It is cedar wood, and it actually has a strong cedar smell. Was easy to put together. Some of the edges still had some fine splinters, so I had to be careful. I can sand it down later. There was a Jos.A.Banks logo on one piece, but I flipped it around so now it doesn't show. I only got a single rack, and it fits 4 pairs of shoes. Some of the reviews were negative about stacking the racks because of low room in between. Cost $13.11 with tax, and free shipping. Good deal.

(Alden x Unionmade burnished tan perforated cap toe boot, Alden x JCrew Indy boot in brown chromexcel, Red Wing Heritage Beckman black moc toe boot)

Comment

Thanks, Johdus.

I also wanted to post a picture of my new shoe rack from Jos.A.Banks. It is cedar wood, and it actually has a strong cedar smell. Was easy to put together. Some of the edges still had some fine splinters, so I had to be careful. I can sand it down later. There was a Jos.A.Banks logo on one piece, but I flipped it around so now it doesn't show. I only got a single rack, and it fits 4 pairs of shoes. Some of the reviews were negative about stacking the racks because of low room in between. Cost $13.11 with tax, and free shipping. Good deal.

(Alden x Unionmade burnished tan perforated cap toe boot, Alden x JCrew Indy boot in brown chromexcel, Red Wing Heritage Beckman black moc toe boot)
                Yo, you one sly momofukin poster son.
                You postin pics of yo shoe accessories when in fact, you secretly postin pics of yo hella dope footwear collection!
                Oh looka my shoe tree (in my Alden LW). Oh looka my shoe rack (wit my ash-kickin boots y'all).
                I'm onto you son!
                Serious props bre. Envious as the jet stream.
                Wear in good health.

Comment

Originally posted by Johdus View Post
                  Yo, you one sly momofukin poster son.
                  You postin pics of yo shoe accessories when in fact, you secretly postin pics of yo hella dope footwear collection!
                  Oh looka my shoe tree (in my Alden LW). Oh looka my shoe rack (wit my ash-kickin boots y'all).
                  I'm onto you son!
                  Serious props bre. Envious as the jet stream.
                  Wear in good health.
                  English Son? Do you speak? lol

Comment

Thanks, Johdus.

LCDR, are the red wing Heritage beckman black moc 2nds from the STP?

Comment

Originally posted by PootieTang View Post
                      Spent the past 4 years in San Diego, now that I'm in the bay I needed some warm weather clothes. Got wolverine 1k's and some jcf stuff coming too. I couldn't resist those haberdash deals

LCDR, have you checked out Nordstrom rack? They have woodlores for cheap, and Allen Edmonds sells trees 2/$40
                      Nordy rack has those shoes tree for $12.90. Where did you shop when you were in SD?

Comment

Caught me, Jodhus

Yes jack, I just opened them today. I still need to look at them closer and try them on tomorrow.

Comment

Caught me, Jodhus

Yes jack, I just opened them today. I still need to look at them closer and try them on tomorrow.
                          Seriously, a nice collection.

Comment

I don't think I posted it here even though I just posted it in the watch thread.

Picked this Orient Union up last week and threw a Hirsch Duke strap on it last night. It's hard to show the textured dial in pics but it looks much sharper in person.

Comment

Just got my Wolverine 1000 Miles Winchesters in. They seem to be really nice and I like the leather better than I thought I would. Really soft. Havent been able to wear em around outside yet, but they feel true to size. Nice lining all the way up the boot as well.

http://oi42.tinypic.com/2wf4vw5.jpg

http://oi40.tinypic.com/2q9w2zr.jpg

Comment

Inspired by that shoe rack, I checked out Jos. A Bank's site. The cedar rack is on sale for $11.90 and Cedar shoe trees for $8.50, (reg. $35 and $25) with no minimum free shipping.

Seems like a good deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X