X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fauxshow View Post
    Joining the Dalton club.

Damn those look great in whatever filter that is. Can't wait till I can get my hands on a pair.

Comment

Three black friday/cyber monday purchases for me:

1) Bonobos Wine Cords
      http://www.bonobos.com/wine-corduroy-pants-for-men

2) Bonobos Madison Topcoat
      http://www.bonobos.com/doubled-breas...opcoat-for-men

3) iPhone 5s 32 GB-space grey
      Scored this for $100 after getting a $200 prepaid Visa card...more info on the following Slickdeals post
      http://slickdeals.net/f/6509760-get-...n-fee-verizon?

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
        Bought one of these brown check Napoli suits on a whim. Could potentially be very, very ugly in person. But if the coloring is a little less weird IRL than the picture shows, I sense some serious separates potential.

Got my suit today (finally!). It is ridiculous and awesome. The material is a little flannel-y. Jacket fit is basically perfect as-is, but the pants will need to be hemmed and let out in the waist.

Definitely a clown suit if worn together, but as I predicted, these will make some awesome separates.
        Ben

Comment

Originally posted by fauxshow View Post
          Vicious, that Tissot is a beauty. Is it a quartz or auto?
          Quartz. Which is fine by me since everything else I have at the moment is auto.

Comment

Got my suit today (finally!). It is ridiculous and awesome. The material is a little flannel-y. Jacket fit is basically perfect as-is, but the pants will need to be hemmed and let out in the waist.

Definitely a clown suit if worn together, but as I predicted, these will make some awesome separates.
            Pics please!! I have 2 Napoli suits in grey expected this week... (obviously not keeping both)

Comment

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
              Got these Aldens from Haberdash last week:
              those are hot, do you have in person pics? suede tends to look different from stock pics

Got this Barbera overcoat (but in Navy) from Yoox: http://www.yoox.com/us/41386013MT/it...6013QU&sizeId=
              nice price on that, looks a bit long for my current tastes though!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                Pics please!! I have 2 Napoli suits in grey expected this week... (obviously not keeping both)
                Ben

Comment

Originally posted by fey View Post
                  those are hot, do you have in person pics? suede tends to look different from stock pics
                  Here's a side by side with my J Crew Aldens.

The color seems pretty accurate although the contrast of the stitching isn't quite as pronounced in real life.

Comment

Clown suit pics or it didn't happen. I'm not sure when I'd work either the jacket or the slacks into my wardrobe, but that's pretty badass looking.

I bought a Napoli blue linen suit ($280 all in, IIRC) that arrived last night, but I didn't have time to try it on. Very excited seeing the 'coffin' box show up though.

Comment

Here's a side by side with my J Crew Aldens.

The color seems pretty accurate although the contrast of the stitching isn't quite as pronounced in real life.
                      Killin it.

Comment

so nice, you bought them twice

i've been withholding from making an alden purchase but if i see one of their ptb's on sale, i'm not sure i'm going to be able to control myself

Comment

The 2 Aldens I got during the Haberdash sale should be delivered today. Guess I'll see them when I get home this evening.

Comment

Thinking ahead to the summer (and realizing I've already gone from 0 pairs of boots in my life to 3) I bought a pair of light gray Jack Purcells and 3-eyed A/O ox color Sperry boat shoes, and both just arrived today. I'm a bit disappointed, the JPs are different from the pair I already have in terms of fit and construction, and the Sperrys are actually the cloud logo variant of Sperry Top-sider. I seem to recall reading online in the past that this was their trendier/cheaper line. Can anyone confirm, or offer more information on the subject?

Comment

The Ludlow in Prince of Wales.

Comment

Great looking suit and tie!

A crisp white linen pocket square would be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X