X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fey View Post
    a kamakura chambray shirt and very nice (free) scarf
    Me too. Got the tan one for my wife. Pretty great deal!

Comment

Originally posted by mowgli222 View Post
      Bought these Alden x Leffot Black Shell Cordovan Naval Boots on eBay... Very excited on the purchase..

Stunning! I'm watching Alden boots on eBay too. Any advice?

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
        Don't get too proud yet. Since I didn't get that Orient and I have a 1 watch hole in my collection (ended up passing that Citizen Ecodrive along to a friend that had been looking for a watch) I couldn't decide between these 2 Tissots. I ordered both and figure I'll keep the one that fits me better. I think I'm leaning towards the white dial one at the moment since my other 3 watch all have a black or blue dial.

Just wanted to revisit this and say that the PRC200 wasn't anything special in person but the white dialed chronograph is pretty stunning IMO so I went with that one. It actually got a few compliments this past weekend when I was wearing it at some wedding events. I actually like the strap on it so no need to change that immediately. It's not as high quality as a Hirsch strap but it's not bad for a stock strap.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
          Me too. Got the tan one for my wife. Pretty great deal!
          i only got it because i was in the area and i saw your other post about it! so thanks! it's my first shirt from them, but not the last. those shirts are incredible

Comment

That new watch looks pretty badass, Vicious. Talk about a dressy-chrono... Pretty close to a perfect hybrid of the two. Nice!

Comment

Thanks. I think this one might be a keeper. The wife likes it a lot and the fact that it got several compliments already including 1 that was from a watch guy means it must look nice to the initiated and uninitiated.

Comment

Vicious, that watch is amazing. It just makes me think of Bond even though he's an Omega guy.

Comment

If anyone else is interested I got it from Jomashop for $290 after discounts and coupons. If you wait, you might be able to find a slightly better deal but I liked it so much that I didn't want to wait around so took the best deal I could find.

The 1 negative about the watch is that it does not have any lume. It doesn't bother me much but might matter to some.

Comment

These Clairborne wingtips were on sale at JCP over the weekend for $19.99 in Atlanta. Couldn't resist at that pricepoint

Comment

Vicious, Add me to the list of that watch's admirers.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric F View Post
                        Also, re: PRC200. I know the PRC200 has a cult following among watchuseek members (and others), but it just doesn't do it for me. That Seastar looks interesting though - especially the sky-blue contrast second hand/tick marks.

+1

My personal favorites are the PRS 516, Le Locle (especially the one with power reserve indicator), and Powermatic 80 (though the lower bph kind of ruins it for me).

Comment

Ordered myself a couple Crown & Buckle 22mm NATOs for use on my Maratac large pilot and possibly on my Orient Bambino (original design). Excited to see how they are in person!

Comment

Got these Aldens from Haberdash last week:

Got this Barbera overcoat (but in Navy) from Yoox: http://www.yoox.com/us/41386013MT/it...6013QU&sizeId=

Got this unlined 7-fold Calabrese 1924 tie from NMWA which is amazing for $80:

Definitely check out their current sale on Calabrese 1924 ties: http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.../#shopproducts

Comment

Vicious, that Tissot is a beauty. Is it a quartz or auto?

Comment

Joining the Dalton club.

Comment

Working...
                                X