This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trueflame View Post
    Stopped by the local Jcrew and bought a greenish/bluish medium slim OCBD, for a whopping $18. Fits me better than any other Jcrew shirts I've tried on. Incidentally, do their brick and mortar locations always run extra 40% off promotions on the clearance section? Because I've stopped by there several times over the past two months, and it has always been like that.
    I have noticed the same thing. Makes me want to check it out more often. The b&m nearest me has a slew of the Oxford suits in blue. Could be picked up for a whole 180ish. I have been considering it but I would rather save and pick up another staple suit our two first as I really only have a navy suit that I like to wear.

Comment

Incredible what a difference there is going up or down just one size. I received my Medium sized J. Crew Firemans Jacket. By comparison, my Large is a sack. It almost seems to me like I could go down to a Small--feels like I could wear a Small although it might start getting uncomfortable especially with sweaters under it etc.

Anyway, I just had to take some time to express my excitement here. I'm definitely a medium in J. Crew outerwear--always gives me a fitted, tapered look in the chest area, and overall fit is trim.

Comment

Amazon Warehouse

Clark's Original Men's Desert Boot Beeswax size 10 --> $36.15

All of my desert boots/wallabees were purchased through amazon warehouse... and I have never paid more than $75. Despite amazon saying they are used/like new only once was there a small scratch but the crepe is always clean.

May sell these as I already have a pair that is unworn.

Comment

A rare rummaging through DSW's clearance section may have landed me my best gem ever (I hardly go into the place. I will be going back.)

These Santoni Tassel Loafers. The receipt was hysterical. I hadn't heard of the brand, but saw that they were welted so I went with them on a whim. When I got around to googling the model number of the shoe I about fell out of my chair.

They're a little brave for me to wear, but at that price point I can take the risk.

Comment

and I thought I found a great deal...wow!

Comment

That receipt is the best thing I seen on the Internets in awhile.

Comment

don't fear the tassel. they look great

Comment

Just picked up the Bonobos Nottingham Blazer for $118, Brown French Corders for $34.8 and a Montrose Plaid shirt for 28$ from the sale today. I contemplated getting the blazer on monday for 180 but at 118, there was no way I'd have let it pass.

Comment

Originally posted by fey View Post
                    Yeah! Wear those suckers proudly.

Comment

And Damn those Tasselled Loafers look great! Maybe I should swing by my Local DSW after work today.

Comment

Originally posted by fey View Post
                        Agreed! I have a suede tassel loafer and love them. That is an amazing find!!

Comment

Originally posted by pratyk View Post
                          And Damn those Tasselled Loafers look great! Maybe I should swing by my Local DSW after work today.
                          If you happen to find them in 9.5 or 10D I'd pay a finder's fee for them!

Comment

Well, grabbed two grey Napoli suits from the SS outlet - one striped and the other appears more of a nailhead pattern? One - and maybe both - will be returned. But I tried on a Napoli in store and it fit amazingly, so hope I can keep one! It will be my Christmas present...

Comment

My Jcrew Facory Vest came in today along with some tshirts I picked up from them....kind of wish I waited since I could've gotten 50% off instead of 40% but no biggie.....trying my best to avoid that SuitSupply outlet site for now since I just ordered the gifts for my parents and girlfriend but those prices are so tempting

Comment

Bought these Alden x Leffot Black Shell Cordovan Naval Boots on eBay... Very excited on the purchase..

Comment

Working...
                                X