This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone tried Oscar Wylee eyewears ?? http://www.oscarwylee.com.au/
    Please do share your experience if so. I'm planning to buy glasses with their recent offers on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
      With the BB OCBD I actually wanted it to shrink so I was very happy with the results.
      Same here. I wanted to shrink my BB OCBD (they did not have my usual size in stock when I ordered), so I washed them in the hot-cold water cycle then dried them on medium heat. (I usually just cold wash and hang dry my other dress shirts.) This came out very well. The collar feels like it shrunk half an inch and the sleeves feel like they shrunk a full inch. The fit in the body is somewhere between the slim fit and extra-slim fit. Their extra-slim fit is too tight in the chest for me, and the slim fit has extra room in the waist, so this is one is perfect.

The shirt material is still not very soft, and it was very wrinkled even though I pulled it right out of the dryer. I guess I am just accustomed to my other non-iron shirts.

Comment

Does anybody ever purchase/wear real pajamas? I mean like the classic top and bottom, with a button-up shirt-like top? Not the contemporary sweatpants looking flannel stuff. I find myself wanting some of these for some reason, and yet I think, why? Maybe because the cold is coming in across the prairie...

Comment

Originally posted by Duvel View Post
          Does anybody ever purchase/wear real pajamas?
          Sure. Brooks Bros has plenty of them: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/mens/s...prefv1=Pajamas
          The Derek Rose PJs from STP are only $85 with the coupon: http://www.sierratradingpost.com/sav...colorFamily=95
          Derek Rose stuff from Mr Porter will likely be half off when the sale starts (likely next week).

Comment

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
            Derek Rose stuff from Mr Porter will likely be half off when the sale starts (likely next week).
            This. Landed a pair from that sale a few years ago. I don't wear them too often, but I do like them a lot.

Edit: Got them for $69 after they were discounted further a few days into the sale.

Comment

Yep, I know they're for sale out there, guys, and I know where to get them. I actually am partial to the dotted pair by J. Crew. I was just wondering if this is something that people really purchase and wear. I know that James Bond, for example, probably only sleeps in his underwear or in nothing at all, right?

Comment

I rarely wear anything 'special' to sleep in, but I occasionally use PJ pants as loungewear in my apartment on the colder days up here in NY when turning on the heat would be a little excessive. Recently I've been using a pair of JCrew sweatpants (which are awesome) for this, but I also have some older oxford cloth PJ pants from Brooks Bros and some flannels as well.

Comment

I know that James Bond, for example, probably only sleeps in his underwear or in nothing at all, right?
                  Connery donning some bottoms in Dr. No:

And his lady friend borrowing the top:

"Trench. Sylvia Trench."

Comment

Yep, I know they're for sale out there, guys, and I know where to get them.
                    Oops, sorry. You were posting in Recent Purchases, I assumed you were trying to find out where people had bought them lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
                      Oops, sorry. You were posting in Recent Purchases, I assumed you were trying to find out where people had bought them lately.
                      Nope, I'm not that logical.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyorobbo View Post
                        Connery donning some bottoms in Dr. No:

And his lady friend borrowing the top:

"Trench. Sylvia Trench."
                        Nice!

Comment

Does anybody ever purchase/wear real pajamas? I mean like the classic top and bottom, with a button-up shirt-like top? Not the contemporary sweatpants looking flannel stuff. I find myself wanting some of these for some reason, and yet I think, why? Maybe because the cold is coming in across the prairie...
                          Suitjamas perhaps?

Comment

Bought the olive American Eagle Utility jacket recently and it arrived today. I think it fits pretty well, and the material feels nice and soft, and it's surprisingly thicker than I expected (which since it's nearly winter, I am choosing to interpret as a good thing). Doesn't go too well with my usual trend of wearing button-downs and v-neck sweaters though, but I think it could still be a good thing to have for more casual days.

Fit pictures of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trueflame View Post
                              Bought the olive American Eagle Utility jacket recently and it arrived today. I think it fits pretty well, and the material feels nice and soft, and it's surprisingly thicker than I expected (which since it's nearly winter, I am choosing to interpret as a good thing). Doesn't go too well with my usual trend of wearing button-downs and v-neck sweaters though, but I think it could still be a good thing to have for more casual days.

Fit pictures of it.
                              I like that kind of thing a lot, and actually you might be surprised how it contrasts nicely with button-up shirts and v-neck sweaters, mixing the casual and the rugged, etc.

Looks like a knock-off of the J. Crew utility I bought a few years back.

Comment

Trying to figure out which Orient Bambino to get. Joe featured it on the main site this morning and I can't decide which one I like better. I really like the rose gold but then I really like the cream dial too.

Comment

Working...
                                X