X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by frost View Post
      Very nice! Please let us know your thoughts when you receive them!

Comment

Originally posted by sabrown View Post
        Very nice! Please let us know your thoughts when you receive them!
        Will do. I really haven't worn gloves a lot in the past, mainly because I didn't like the added bulk. The Dents are unlined, which may work out better for me. I have a nice pair of cashmere-lined Portolando's I bought last year in the For Sale section if anyone is interested.

Comment

Not really a style purchase, but I finally pulled the trigger on an Amazon Kindle last night after debating for about three years. They were on sale for one day and I had some credit, so it was essentially free. I went for the $69 version.

Comment

Just commissioned a bespoke suit in Hong Kong. A fully canvassed med-dark grey/charcoal 2 button 2 piece of vbc super 120 wool, with dark purple paisley lining

Had basted fitting already, but still nervous about how it'll turn out because of the ~$1k price tag :X

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
              Finally posting some pics of the Stafford Super 100s slim-fit suit. Sorry about the wait. I originally posted about this purchase last week in the Recent Purchase thread. It is going to need some tailoring. From my first impressions I am thinking the waist, and the pants hemmed. As far as the suit itself, I like it. The material feels very soft and breathable (not like a $115 suit). The navy color looks good in person, not that super dark navy that it is next to black or the really light navy. All in all for $115 I think it could definitely see some action. Thoughts from you guys? What do you think about the fit or just the suit in general?
              If you like it, that's what matters most. I'd agree with your tailoring assessment - hem pants and nip the waist to smooth out the profile. Looks promising and good price for a wool suit. I'm not familiar with Staffords quality/construction but at that price I'm sure you'll get your money's worth.

Comment

Used the 40% off code at BR to snaggletooth the grey donegal topcoat. Knocked about $120 off.

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...&pid=685346002

Also picked up a pair of herringbone smart touch gloves I saw at Target. They should go well together.

http://www.target.com/p/merona-men-s...14&term=gloves

Comment

Love both of those items. Post a pic of the fit of the topcoat when you get it. Going to be swinging by target tomorrow to grab those gloves. Awesome look

Comment

Where did you find those for $59?

Comment

Recently got this jcrew peacoat in charcoal. Don't know from when it's from but it's nice for the price I bought it for, could use a little tailoring.

http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/...psbbb2db5e.jpg

Comment

Grabbed two J.Crew cord jackets off eBay. Two cord jackets?! Yup, two.

J.CREW LUDLOW SPORTCOAT IN 14-WALE CORDUROY - This one NWT for $29.99 (based on seller's location this is almost definitely from the J.Crew warehouse in Lynchburg, VA). I believe this one was also reviewed by Joe on the main site two years ago http://dappered.com/2011/08/the-best...r-of-the-fall/:

This one is more of an unknown. Navy unstructured cord blazer, previously owned for 19.99. Definitely an older version, likely pre-Ludlow, and clearly seen some wear. I was looking for a Navy cord blazer, and this one was cheap enough so figured I'd give it a shot:

Comment

Just purchased this sport coat from Jcrew for $179. Noticed it last week and it sold out in practically all sizes before I could buy it. I even called customer service to make sure and they said it was completely out of stock. Checked the site this morning and, low & behold, it was available in my size along with about 6 others.

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/s...~~~~/03789.jsp

Comment

These came in this past week. I sold my Orient Millennium so that funded most of the Citizen. The Aldens are going to have to be my 1 time 'get out of jail free' card I got for my anniversary from the wife.

Comment

Just picked up the LE Oilcloth Jacket + Moleskin pants featured on the main site. Excited about the jacket to pair with some sweaters and layer it up

Comment

Originally posted by pratyk View Post
                                Just picked up the LE Oilcloth Jacket + Moleskin pants featured on the main site. Excited about the jacket to pair with some sweaters and layer it up
                                Hopefully you sized down on that jacket. I ended up needing a small.

Comment

Working...
                                X