X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
    Today in unnecessary spending:
    SuitSupply SoHo DB Navy Cotton/Linen jacket - $99
    I'd be quite interested in seeing a picture when you get it. At the price, even I'm a bit tempted/curious.

Comment

• Just jumped on these Wolverine 1000 Mile Rowan boots 35% off and free shipping through the STP app. Would probably prefer the leather-soled 1000 miles, but I already have Clark Desert boots (which are similar-ish). Hoping these are just different enough. Nothing like the old STP gamble with 2nds quality!

Comment

• Say hello to dappered, new-moras!

Comment

• Originally posted by jake101 View Post
          say hello to dappered, new-moras!
          so jealous.

Comment

• Picked up a pair of Chippewa 6" Homesteads and even got work to pay for part. Should be here in a few days

Comment

• The Orient cosmos arrived and I got it adjusted. SO happy with it!

Comment

• Focus, looks great! The Cosmos is my favorite design by Orient, and my daily wear. Are you planning on changing up the strap?

Comment

• Focus, that watch is [email protected]$$!

Comment

• It certainly is! I am thinking of maybe keeping the strap as is. I think it may be more versatile as is, and I kind of like the way the metal band looks with it. Not 100% sure yet. Is yours on a diff strap? I feel I would go with burgundy/amber coloured strap if I did switch it.

Comment

• Brock, nice work getting the gig to pay for (part of) the goods. Boots look damn nice. How did the work-pay thing go? Are they steel-toe or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Focuspants View Post
                        It certainly is! I am thinking of maybe keeping the strap as is. I think it may be more versatile as is, and I kind of like the way the metal band looks with it. Not 100% sure yet. Is yours on a diff strap? I feel I would go with burgundy/amber coloured strap if I did switch it.
                        Focus, I have mine on a black leather faux crock band made by Hirsch called the Duke. Here are a couple old pictures.

I also have the Duke strap in reddish-brown, but I preferred the black.

I took a picture of all three side by side a while back.

Forgive the god-awful pictures.

Comment

• Dont worry my pictures always suck, I am in no place to judge haha. I like the look with a black strap, but rarely find myself wearing black shoes. It looks damn classy with that suit though, very tempting.

Comment

• I've been looking for an intro level suit worthy watch for months, mostly because I never saw anything I immediately loved. I clicked over to amazon and immediately bought that one for $159... Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by yoyorobbo View Post
                              Brock, nice work getting the gig to pay for (part of) the goods. Boots look damn nice. How did the work-pay thing go? Are they steel-toe or something?
                              Supposed to be steel toe, but I work in the office now so they let it slide. I'll just keep wearing my old steel toe boots when I go on the floor. We get $75 for boots so they still cost me $150... Early bday present to myself

Comment

• Originally posted by fey View Post
                                I've been looking for an intro level suit worthy watch for months, mostly because I never saw anything I immediately loved. I clicked over to amazon and immediately bought that one for $159... Thanks!
                                Haha awesome! You wont be disappointed. I had to wait moooonths for it to come back in stock after first seeing it. Was agonizing. When I got the email from Longislandwatch that it was back in stock, I busted out my phone and ordered it on the spot lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X