X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
    Today in unnecessary spending:
    SuitSupply SoHo DB Navy Cotton/Linen jacket - $99
    I'd be quite interested in seeing a picture when you get it. At the price, even I'm a bit tempted/curious.

Comment

Just jumped on these Wolverine 1000 Mile Rowan boots 35% off and free shipping through the STP app. Would probably prefer the leather-soled 1000 miles, but I already have Clark Desert boots (which are similar-ish). Hoping these are just different enough. Nothing like the old STP gamble with 2nds quality!

Comment

Say hello to dappered, new-moras!

Comment

Originally posted by jake101 View Post
          say hello to dappered, new-moras!
          so jealous.

Comment

Picked up a pair of Chippewa 6" Homesteads and even got work to pay for part. Should be here in a few days

Comment

The Orient cosmos arrived and I got it adjusted. SO happy with it!

Comment

Focus, looks great! The Cosmos is my favorite design by Orient, and my daily wear. Are you planning on changing up the strap?

Comment

Focus, that watch is [email protected]$$!

Comment

It certainly is! I am thinking of maybe keeping the strap as is. I think it may be more versatile as is, and I kind of like the way the metal band looks with it. Not 100% sure yet. Is yours on a diff strap? I feel I would go with burgundy/amber coloured strap if I did switch it.

Comment

Brock, nice work getting the gig to pay for (part of) the goods. Boots look damn nice. How did the work-pay thing go? Are they steel-toe or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Focuspants View Post
                        It certainly is! I am thinking of maybe keeping the strap as is. I think it may be more versatile as is, and I kind of like the way the metal band looks with it. Not 100% sure yet. Is yours on a diff strap? I feel I would go with burgundy/amber coloured strap if I did switch it.
                        Focus, I have mine on a black leather faux crock band made by Hirsch called the Duke. Here are a couple old pictures.

I also have the Duke strap in reddish-brown, but I preferred the black.

I took a picture of all three side by side a while back.

Forgive the god-awful pictures.

Comment

Dont worry my pictures always suck, I am in no place to judge haha. I like the look with a black strap, but rarely find myself wearing black shoes. It looks damn classy with that suit though, very tempting.

Comment

I've been looking for an intro level suit worthy watch for months, mostly because I never saw anything I immediately loved. I clicked over to amazon and immediately bought that one for $159... Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by yoyorobbo View Post
                              Brock, nice work getting the gig to pay for (part of) the goods. Boots look damn nice. How did the work-pay thing go? Are they steel-toe or something?
                              Supposed to be steel toe, but I work in the office now so they let it slide. I'll just keep wearing my old steel toe boots when I go on the floor. We get $75 for boots so they still cost me $150... Early bday present to myself

Comment

Originally posted by fey View Post
                                I've been looking for an intro level suit worthy watch for months, mostly because I never saw anything I immediately loved. I clicked over to amazon and immediately bought that one for $159... Thanks!
                                Haha awesome! You wont be disappointed. I had to wait moooonths for it to come back in stock after first seeing it. Was agonizing. When I got the email from Longislandwatch that it was back in stock, I busted out my phone and ordered it on the spot lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X