Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I purchased a shirt, a couple of chinos, and a blazer during no-spend-August.

Comment

^That blazer is great looking.

Comment

@RiveDroit - if you're a size 10 I'll swap ya my Sandersons for those Fifth Streets of yours :P

Comment

sierra.alpha, Thanks. I got it for Ā£44 including shipping using a combination of credit + a discount. I'm pretty pleased with myself.

Comment

Originally posted by sierra.alpha View Post
            ^That blazer is great looking.
            Agreed. What brand is it?

Comment

This jacket is my most recent purchase: http://www.polyvore.com/schott_nyc_f...ng?id=23984154

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                Agreed. What brand is it?
                The jacket's from Charles Tyrwhitt. I posted a coupon in the Deals around the Net thread. Charles Tyrwhitt changed the fabrics used in their shirts (again) so I'm hoping that the shirt's okay.

Comment

Popped into Banana Republic today and saw this raincoat. Originally $275 and at this point it's down to $55! Throw 40% off on top of that and I got a new raincoat for $30

Of course, I think the toggles look ridiculous and I never wear a hood. Step one was to remove the toggles. Step two will be having my tailor remove the hood. Now if only it rained in Los Angeles...

Comment

Originally posted by mdwsta4 View Post
                    Popped into Banana Republic today and saw this raincoat. Originally $275 and at this point it's down to $55! Throw 40% off on top of that and I got a new raincoat for $30

Of course, I think the toggles look ridiculous and I never wear a hood. Step one was to remove the toggles. Step two will be having my tailor remove the hood. Now if only it rained in Los Angeles...
                    Good price, but I'd rather have the Gap Navy trench coat that Joe mentioned in a recent post for $58 shipped

Comment

I've been spending the week in Madrid, so I got to handle meermin and carminas. meermin was pretty disappointing. they had limited stock and styles. i basically had zero available options, even though i was thoroughly ready to buy 2 pairs. carmina on the other hand was stunning. i happened to stay in a hotel on the same block and so i stopped by several times. they had a little stock of shoes on substatial discount, such as single monks for 160 euro. i had to control myself and instead bought a wardrobe staple:

carmina 80105 on simpsom last in marron. a definite step up from my usual ae's!

Comment

This jacket: http://www.polyvore.com/schott_nyc_f...ng?id=23984154 I hope this doesn't show as a re-post. My first post did not work.

Comment

Originally posted by fey View Post
                          I've been spending the week in Madrid, so I got to handle meermin and carminas. meermin was pretty disappointing. they had limited stock and styles. i basically had zero available options, even though i was thoroughly ready to buy 2 pairs. carmina on the other hand was stunning. i happened to stay in a hotel on the same block and so i stopped by several times. they had a little stock of shoes on substatial discount, such as single monks for 160 euro. i had to control myself and instead bought a wardrobe staple:

carmina 80105 on simpsom last in marron. a definite step up from my usual ae's!

Those look fantastic!

Comment

Two tattersall casual shirts at jcp on clearance, out the door for $17. Really close on a couple of awesome blazers, which would have been around $20-$25 each... but just a touch too small.

I'd like to also note that the jcp I went to had St. John's Bay in the old jcp brand area, which was confusing as all get out. Looks like that's going to be their big brand now. Just weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post

Those look fantastic!
                              they were about usd 400, not a bad price! i didn't get lasted shoe trees though, and i don't know what shoe trees i want to use for them yet

Comment

The Orient Cosmos finally came back in stock! Found it on longisland watch but it is still OOS on the Orient site. Super pumped for it! http://www.longislandwatch.com/Orien...p/et0k002w.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X