This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sierra.alpha View Post
    I think they both look great, straps seem very fitting, and they give new dimension to watches (and the price is great as well).
    Hey man, thanks! The diver will likely stay like this for a while, as I find SS bracelets a royal pain to change, but the Skagen I can swap myself back to the leather in a few seconds if/when I want to. Anyway... Thanks for the feedback, sierra.alpha.

Comment

• I got the blue and white version of the polo that Joe mentioned here for $7.99 today. I can probably wear it couple of times before fall.
      http://dappered.com/2013/01/the-visu...g-a-size-down/

Comment

• Originally posted by yoyorobbo View Post
        Stopped at the Dakota Watch Company kiosk in the outlet mall this weekend and reinvigorated two of my watches for less than $20. Sure, it's just new/different bands/straps, but still... sometimes it makes ya feel like ya have a new watch altogether. Yay!

Swapped out the stock (almost too shiny) SS bracelet from the Invicta and the stock (thin dark-brown) leather strap from the Skagen. Just gives me a little more variety and scenario-appropriateness in my current rotation.
        Nice!!

I really like the olive strap with the satin nickel finish on the Skagen. I think that's a classy looking combo.

Comment

• Picked up the Levis Brogue Boots after seeing someone post about them in the forum last week. Good balance between rugged and classy IMO.

Comment

• They sure look like a nice boot.. How is the leather? I hesitated as I did not know if it was full grain or not.

Originally posted by Bagman007 View Post
            Picked up the Levis Brogue Boots after seeing someone post about them in the forum last week. Good balance between rugged and classy IMO.

Comment

• I would say that I don't think they are full grain, but to be honest I'm not 100% sure how to tell the difference. Based on what I know I would say not full grain. I got them at $117 with the 30% off. Should be a good boot to wear to the office or general casual wear.

Originally posted by mowgli222 View Post
              They sure look like a nice boot.. How is the leather? I hesitated as I did not know if it was full grain or not.

Comment

• I just got my AE bourbon Daltons from the seconds sale. They are the business and I can't tell (with admittedly limited review at this point) what the defect is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shomas View Post
                  I just got my AE bourbon Daltons from the seconds sale. They are the business and I can't tell (with admittedly limited review at this point) what the defect is.
                  Lucky man. They don't have my size

Comment

• Two pairs of the RL from that Allen Edmonds seconds sale came in....originally I ordered the Sanderson wingtip but they didnt have my size so I have the Singleton loafer coming in place of those soon...like Shomas I tried and can't find ANY blemish or marks on these that would make them seconds (aside from the slight 1/4 inch discoloration on the inner sole), I'm really resisting from ordering a pair of chukka boots:

Comment

• Love the ones in suede - look great!

Comment

• Just picked up this barn coat from J Crew using the 30% off code.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                          Just picked up this barn coat from J Crew using the 30% off code.

That coat looks great Vicious. I am so tempted to get that Heathfield jacket, but I know I will probably wear it 5 times in a whole year...

Comment

• Thanks. I ordered it in a small and a medium so I can try both on and see which fits best. A lot of times I'm in between sizes with them so hopefully that's not the case here. With fall coming up, I should get plenty of opportunities to wear it.

Comment

• I am so tempted to buy the AE Sanderson 2nds, but need to justify having another pair of tan/walnut laceups.

Comment

• I just picked up a dark navy (pretty much black) US navy issue peacoat from my local army navy surplus store! Really excited to bring it out once the weather gets really, really brisk. Opted for a size 38 because while I got the hour-glass frame from the size 36, I felt constrained when trying simple movements such as raising my arms, this would've all the more made layering difficult; with the 38, the peacoat's neither boxy nor too slim and I comfortably fit a thick sweater underneath without it being too roomy.

Comment

Working...
                                X