Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needed some new chinos. Jack Donnelly Dalton chinos in British Khaki.

Comment

I'm in love.

Comment

Originally posted by bremersm View Post
        Needed some new chinos. Jack Donnelly Dalton chinos in British Khaki.

I really like those, how much did you snag them for?
        Check out my men's style and fitness website: www.wellbuiltstyle.com

Stay Fit. Look Sharp.

Comment

Ruined my No Spend July on the last day of the month! Picked up a pair of GAP Selvedge Slims on sale for $32, and the fit was perfect. Haven't bought a pair of jeans in 4 years, last set was another round of GAP selvedge in their now obsolete Authentic fit, which fits exactly the same as 514's. Here's hoping that these will last as long as my last pair.

Comment

Originally posted by Duvel View Post
            I have the same concern. I think the site says when in doubt to go with the smaller size. And yeah, you don't want a cap that's too big. I will report back when mine cap doth arrive.
            Just a follow up note on the Ebbet's cap--received an email last night saying that it was backordered and it generally takes 4-6 weeks... which sucks, but let's be honest, I wasn't really itching to wear a full wool cap in August so no real loss except that I don't have instant gratification from the purchase. Hopefully it'll be a mini-Christmas(insert holiday of choice here) when I forget I ordered it and it comes in September!

Comment

Well, that sucks. I wonder if that's what's going on with my order. I haven't received an shipment notice.

Comment

Just received this little slice of awesome today:

Saved up for a while and I'm really excited. Also, my office smells great.

Comment

Originally posted by fauxshow View Post
                  I'm in love.

Oooh, those are nice! Flashy, sure, but niiiiice.

Comment

Originally posted by Shomas View Post

Beautiful. I want. No, I NEED. Us attorneys need to look important, right?

What style/size did you go with? Is that a large thin in dark coffee?

Comment

Is that this one? http://www.saddlebackleather.com/Cla...ategory=301406
                      Nice!!!

Comment

Oh man. I'm not important enough to have something of this sort, but I can still feel jealous!

Comment

Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
                          Beautiful. I want. No, I NEED. Us attorneys need to look important, right?

What style/size did you go with? Is that a large thin in dark coffee?
                          Thanks, all! It is indeed the large thin in dark coffee. I've been using the same (admittedly fairly high quality) soft nylon bag for about 5 years and it was getting a little ratty. So, I figured I'd replace it once and never again. It's a beast, but a great one. It'll take some getting used to, but I'm OK with that. And, Trueflame, I don't think I'm important enough for something like this either - I'm just hoping it'll inspire me to rise to the occassion!

Comment

Originally posted by Trueflame View Post
                            Oh man. I'm not important enough to have something of this sort, but I can still feel jealous!
                            Trueflame, I don't think I'm important enough for something like this either - I'm just hoping it'll inspire me to rise to the occassion!
                            Unlike my modest colleagues, I feel that I am important enough for something like this. Therefore, Shomas, you're welcome to send it to me. That's a beautiful briefcase!

Comment

Oooh, those are nice! Flashy, sure, but niiiiice.
                              Thanks! Yeah, they're pretty flashy but I love them. Wore them to work today and got some very positive comments about them. That briefcase is a beauty by the way!

Comment

Thanks, all! It is indeed the large thin in dark coffee. I've been using the same (admittedly fairly high quality) soft nylon bag for about 5 years and it was getting a little ratty. So, I figured I'd replace it once and never again. It's a beast, but a great one. It'll take some getting used to, but I'm OK with that. And, Trueflame, I don't think I'm important enough for something like this either - I'm just hoping it'll inspire me to rise to the occassion!
                                I'm in nearly the exact position you were pre-Saddleback purchase. My Victorinox nylon bag has been a trooper for years (since 2L back in summer of 08), but I was thinking come bonus season I may be using the 'disposable' portion (I always tag some for fun--last spring went toward some custom suits and a Tahoe trip--and the rest for loans) to go toward a Saddleback and another suit or two.

Random aside -- lit or transactional? your office looks sadly similar to mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X