X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DocDave
    replied
    Did some real damage the credit card this weekend...

3 x Uniqlo Dry Pique Polo
    1 x Uniqlo Kando Pants - Adam Scott Line
    5 x Uniqlo AIRism boxer briefs
    4 x BR OCBD

It was an expensive weekend...

Leave a comment:

• DocDave
    replied
    Thanks [MENTION=17354]mebejoseph[/MENTION]. And your pricing is correct!

Leave a comment:

• mebejoseph
    replied
    I agree--those are good for seconds. You got them from Shoe Bank? $199? Nice.

Leave a comment:

• DocDave
    replied
    With the anniversary sale at AE going on, I picked up a pair of seconds Higgins Mill Chrmxl boots. Gotta say, for seconds I'm happy with my purchase.

The only damage I could find is this.

Leave a comment:

• Alex.C
    replied
    Originally posted by mebejoseph View Post
    After five months of waiting, finally received my MTO JFitzpatrickfootwear.com boots. I love them.
    Very nice!

Leave a comment:

• mebejoseph
    replied
    After five months of waiting, finally received my MTO JFitzpatrickfootwear.com boots. I love them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• facelessghost
    replied
    Well, these turned out great in real life (https://www.reebok.com/us/club-c-85/DV4290.html):

I love that they're ivory/off-white rather than bright white, and the leather is much nicer than I'd expect at the price range.

Leave a comment:

• Tacitus
    replied
    Just picked up a pair of the new Ludlow slacks, which I believe are the successor to the Bowery - they're 40% polyester! I saw wool/poly on the description but assumed we were talking 1-2%. Pretty disappointed.

Leave a comment:

• AndrewAnto86
    replied

Just came

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JBarwick
    replied
    [MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] - Good luck! Looks like that jacket is biting off your head. Stock pic photographers can't win.

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JBarwick
    replied
    Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    Not a style purchase but I just used my REI dividend + 20% off to buy my first ever Arc’Teryx jacket.

Outdoor gear snob grail ACHIEVED
    What does it look like?

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied
    Not a style purchase but I just used my REI dividend + 20% off to buy my first ever Arc’Teryx jacket.

Outdoor gear snob grail ACHIEVED

Leave a comment:

• Nandyn
    replied
    Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
    Looks comfy and itchy at the same time.
    Honestly, considering my experience with lambswool, cheap merino, etc, I was expecting that, too, but it's been very comfortable rhe past 3 days of wear, even in , 40┬░ weather with wind, without itch. Maybe some pokie feeling every now and then, but mostly from the neck, and that's because I've got a thick neck (I buy 15.5, but I should be a 16.5 minimum but they don't make 16.5 slim enough for thick necked people like me.... Lots of deadlifts/trap/neck workouts to blame I guess.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X