Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got in on the 1000 Mile Tan Addisons during the STP firesale. I'm not sure. It was an impulse buy, and not sure if I'm going to end up keeping it or not.

Comment

The canvas chukkas came in. I like them since they're different. Very comfy too.

Comment

Allen Edmonds Tent Sale

Below are some images of the shoes I picked up yesterday at the Allen Edmonds tent sale. One advantage of living in Milwaukee, WI is that the AE headquarters are right down the road and they have a monster tent sale every summer. They also offer a small selection of a few other brands like Ralph Lauren, Cole Haan, Wolverine, etc. The prices are better than anywhere you will find on the web - for the most part. Anyways, I got a pretty solid deal on all 3 of these items. Let me know what you think....

All.)

1.) Allen Edmonds Flatiron in Walnut - $130 -

2.) Wolverine 1000 Mile Krause Boot in Rust (Cap Toe) - $160 -

3.) Ralph Lauren Saunders in Tan Calfskin (Chukka) - $160 -

Comment

LETS GO SUMMER!!!!!!

Used a GILT credit to grab some 2xist Boxer Briefs (3-pack) for $19.

Helped purge the recent Bonobos Sale Recharge by grabbing this orange and blue tattersall shirt and this mega-color henley.

Got these Bonobos chinos off ebay for $25.

Grabbed some 30% JCrew shirts. This "popover" (not sure I'll keep, first time trying this type of shirt but wanted something different for summer than a regular polo or t-shirt), sun-faded striped oxford (a favorite shirt type of mine), and one of the new two tonal cotton oxfords.

And this pair of Warby Parker sunglasses.
          Last edited by DerekH; June 21, 2013, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
            The canvas chukkas came in. I like them since they're different. Very comfy too.

There for a second (until the super close up) I thought they were suede and looked pretty nice. But with that close-up now I'm green with envy. I need a pair now!!! Great purchase

Comment

Seiko SNZH53 came in today. Was checking my amazon app constantly to see where it was. It is my first diver style watch (I say style because I know it isn't a true dive watch) and also my first with a metal band. I used to hate metal band watches for some reason but have started to like them recently.

Comment

I really like those canvas chukkas, Vicious49. Great find, especially since they're really comfortable. I think we forget to factor that in to our shoe pursuits...

Comment

Thanks guys. I picked them up figuring I could send them back if I didn't like them in person. They are actually more comfortable than any of my AE shoes.

Comment

Vicious, I must have missed this, what brand are those? Very nice looking. I'm surprised actually by how cool they are
                    "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

The brand is AMI. Never heard of them before but it was on the MrPorter site at 70% off. Still expensive at $159 since the original price was over $500. The last pair they had in stock just happened to be a size 9 which worked out perfectly for me. Here's the link to them at MrPorter.com.

https://www.mrporter.com/product/336980

Comment

I had a mountain of black socks, and very little variety of anything else. So I knabbed a bunch of $3 BR ones. Also a linen shirt and red chinos came in.

Comment

Well I just jumped onto the Dockers Alpha band wagon... I tried on all the 32x30s in the store and discovered they all fit slightly different. Nonetheless, the slim straights are a great fit.

I also realized the JCP Claiborne khaki slim fit jacket and pants in a38R are way too small so back they go.

Comment

Moar shooz:

Oak Streets (50% off from HW Carter & Sons), C&J boots (Barney's sale), C&J drivers (NYC C&J sample sale)

Comment

Allen Edmonds big sur at Nordstrom rack for $99. I know other people were watching for a cut in price too, so fyis!

Comment

I was able to pick up the J Crew Unconstructed Ludlow Sport Coat for only $48! Normally $168, it was marked down to $90. Then with the 25% off sale items as well as the 30% off all items it went down to that ridiculous price. I wasn't even thinking about getting a khaki blazer but I knew I couldn't pass it up for that cheap. Now what to wear it with.

Comment

Working...
                                X