Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went on vacation to DC for a few days and stopped into the Suit Supply in Georgetown... Now the proud owner of a Navy Napoli and it is my first real suit. I don't really have a lot to compare it to, but it is really nice. The staff was very helpful and easy to work with. The best part, I can wear the 38L off the rack! Only had to have the pants hemmed; the girl helping and my friends with me couldn't believe how well it fit off the rack. I'll try and get some pictures up sometime in the future.

Comment

Just picked these 2 up during the Mr.Porter sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
        Just picked these 2 up during the Mr.Porter sale.

*thumbs up*

Comment

The least sexy of purchases, but oh so terribly needed. I destroyed the cheap $30 one I bought at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Comment

I just bought a pair of Sperry A/O, in the original brown with white sole coloring. NIB condition from ebay, so it came out better than the prices anywhere else online, and they fit me well. But the insole is already peeling up on the ends, and a little on one of the sides, making it very uncomfortable. Is this common with Sperrys in general, or just a crappy pair? Might return them or sell them, though I do like their look.

Comment

I have the same pair and I wear my sperry's into the ground but have never had any problem with the insole coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by Trueflame View Post
                I just bought a pair of Sperry A/O, in the original brown with white sole coloring. NIB condition from ebay, so it came out better than the prices anywhere else online, and they fit me well. But the insole is already peeling up on the ends, and a little on one of the sides, making it very uncomfortable. Is this common with Sperrys in general, or just a crappy pair? Might return them or sell them, though I do like their look.
                I just recently bought the same pair, haven't had any issues with mine. Extremely comfortable.

Comment

Their original boat shoes? I wore them a bunch last year and didn't have any issues with mine.

Comment

Thanks guys, I'll be sending these back then

Comment

1000 Miles came in. Album.

Comment

Those look mighty fine to me. The small blemishes are consistent with the character of the boot, and don't detract from anything IMO.
                        Ben

Comment

Originally posted by ncfranklin View Post
                          Looks nice! You know that's cordovan colored leather though, not actual horse butt, right? Pretty amazing deal!

Comment

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
                            Looks nice! You know that's cordovan colored leather though, not actual horse butt, right? Pretty amazing deal!
                            Yeah I knew it was just the color when I ordered. Can't quite afford the rump yet.

Comment

i took every fiber of my being not to jump on that deal. i kept going "well i really want daltons instead, but these are only $135! and i have 2 burgundy chuckas already, but these are only $135! spring sample sales are starting soon, but $135!"

so difficult... glad they sold out when they did

Comment

Originally posted by ncfranklin View Post
                                Very very nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X