This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://us.suitsupply.com/suits/suit-...,en_US,pd.html

Bought this at the new atlanta store. Really well made suits. No longer available though? Don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing........

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisp View Post
      http://us.suitsupply.com/suits/suit-...,en_US,pd.html

Bought this at the new atlanta store. Really well made suits. No longer available though? Don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing........
      Awesome suit. I have the same one in blue and love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
        Drunk bought a NWT Paul Stuart shirt off eBay for $35. Sure, I could use yet another blue shirt ...
        Please please please start a thread about drunk buying.

Comment

• Originally posted by redbeardedmike View Post
          Please please please start a thread about drunk buying.
          LOL! It actually looks like a pretty good buy (although I'm not sure about the "with tags" part), I just don't need another blue shirt at all.
          http://www.ebay.com/itm/370825677514...84.m1423.l2649
          I really should uninstall that eBay extension for Chrome. If it hadn't popped up and reminded me I was watching it this wouldn't have happened.

Comment

• I finally got my lucky break at Marshalls. Found a purple gingham Ralph Lauren shirt (normally $130) for $30. Fits great. And now I finally understand when you guys talk about the different levels of fabric quality. Holy crap, the shirt feels nice.
            Now I can only imagine what Purple Label and Black Label are like....
            Measurements: 6'2", 173 lbs, 16" neck, 35/36" sleeve, 42" chest, 32" waist, 33.5" inseam

Comment

• Got some navy Lunargrands from the Cole Haan factory store, and the navy and red Merona shorts featured on the main page, as well as these beauts:

Comment

• Gustin Jeans in the summer 9oz weight (not sure that really counts as summer weight) and indigo 16oz weight. I hope I got the sizes right. I think my other jeans are destined for ebay...

Comment

• I made a dubious deal on ebay recently. A, supposedly, Golden Fleece suit jacket was being sold as a blazer, for the price of $20 shipped. At that price I simply had to buy it, just to find out if it could be true. So it arrived today, and I'm not really sure what I'm looking at. I've never shopped at a non-outlet Brooks Brothers before, so I've never seen what the real Golden Fleece is supposed to look or feel like. So what do you guys think? Here are a few photos of the jacket

Those are all the tags and other identifiable markings I could find. Otherwise it's a plain navy suit jacket/blazer, with a subtle texture. It does seem to be fully canvassed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trueflame View Post
                    I made a dubious deal on ebay recently. A, supposedly, Golden Fleece suit jacket was being sold as a blazer, for the price of $20 shipped. At that price I simply had to buy it, just to find out if it could be true. So it arrived today, and I'm not really sure what I'm looking at. I've never shopped at a non-outlet Brooks Brothers before, so I've never seen what the real Golden Fleece is supposed to look or feel like. So what do you guys think? Here are a few photos of the jacket *photos removed*

Those are all the tags and other identifiable markings I could find. Otherwise it's a plain navy suit jacket/blazer, with a subtle texture. It does seem to be fully canvassed.
                    Seems to have all of the right markings to me (note: I don't personally own any Golden Fleece stuff). How's it fit?

Comment

• Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
                      Seems to have all of the right markings to me (note: I don't personally own any Golden Fleece stuff). How's it fit?
                      That's encouraging! Though sadly it doesn't fit me well at all. Too wide in the shoulders, chest, and waist, but none of that is unexpected, lol. I'll likely list it here or on ebay in the next few days, unless I find someone among my friends or family that I can gift it to.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiveDroit View Post
                        Would you mind taking picks of them? The colors look pretty muted on the website (unless that's how they actually are). I've also been looking for the red Merona ones, but I believe they're on clearance, so I haven't been able to find them.
                        I've got the same shorts and the pics he posted were pretty spot on. They've become my favorites.

Originally posted by shockemags View Post
                        Ditto. Specifically the "Navy" one's that look grey. Also, I found the JCP Flat Front shorts to be too long for my liking. I am assuming these are a shorter inseam?
                        The color is kind of a steel blue/grey. They hit me (5' 10") right around the top of the knee cap.

Comment

• Had originally bought the light brown linen suit supply suit but when I went to pick it up the fit and fabric just didnt work for what I wanted. Tried on 7 or 8 suits and ill be damned if the last one wasn't perfect. All suits I tried on were 38r and damn if,they weren't all different enough in fit to matter. Walked away with a brown birdseye sienna (only blue and gray available online) and couldn't be happier. Great service. Will try to get some fit pics up.
                          My cocktail videos >

Comment

• Quick gripe about my Suitsupply Napoli- the top button is already in need of repair. It came that way, which is somewhat frustrating. Still, I love the suit, and will assume its an isolated issue.

Comment

• The same thing happened to my Suitsupply Paris. So at least you are not the only one.

Comment

• Got two deliveries today, Levi 501 Rinse jeans, and burgundy Allen Edmonds Chester shoes that I ordered from ebay. The shoes seem to fit, and the uppers appear to be in fantastic shape, but I think the jeans might be a little long on me. In any case, here are photos of both

Comment

Working...
                                X