Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Breitling came in but had a slight issue with the alarm not beeping. Luckily the seller was easy to work with and said to send it back for a refund. So guess I'll keep looking for another watch.

Although I have decided when I'm going to sell that Orient Millenium I have. It's when I finally buy that Omega AT8500.

Comment

@Vicious - that stinks that the Breitling didn't work out- hopefully you didn't have your heart set on it.

Comment

It's not a rare watch so it'll be easy to track down another one. Just have to keep a look out and be patient. Unfortunately I'm not good with the patient part.

Comment

Originally posted by dackman View Post
          Just picked up the JCP Oxford Shorts in both colors tonight and I have to say, for $18 a pair (on sale) they're a great purchase. I had tried a pair of the similar Merona Tailored Fit shorts last week at Target and not only were they too tight in the waist and the legs (carrying around thunder thighs here)they were also about $7 more. The JCP Oxford Shorts material is soft and lightweight and they are the perfect length, right around 9", so they hit just above the knee. Pretty similar fit as the JCF Grammercy short in 9" length.

http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/shops...mComboVal=null
          Would you mind taking picks of them? The colors look pretty muted on the website (unless that's how they actually are). I've also been looking for the red Merona ones, but I believe they're on clearance, so I haven't been able to find them.

Comment

Originally posted by RiveDroit View Post
            Would you mind taking picks of them? The colors look pretty muted on the website (unless that's how they actually are). I've also been looking for the red Merona ones, but I believe they're on clearance, so I haven't been able to find them.
            Ditto. Specifically the "Navy" one's that look grey. Also, I found the JCP Flat Front shorts to be too long for my liking. I am assuming these are a shorter inseam?

Comment

Originally posted by shockemags View Post
              Ditto. Specifically the "Navy" one's that look grey. Also, I found the JCP Flat Front shorts to be too long for my liking. I am assuming these are a shorter inseam?
              I noticed after posting last night that the product details on the JCP site actually says 9" inseam, the flant front shorts description doesn't include an inseam length. I tried the regular flat front shorts on earlier in the spring and I thought the leg openings seemed too wide, didn't seem like a very clean fit. I found this to not be the case with the Oxfords.

I'll post some pictures later today with some closeups of the colors.

Comment

Just got a L.B.M 1911 3/2 roll cotton unstructured blazer for a ridiculous price. Let's see what the hype is all about.

http://epauletnewyork.com/collection...tton-sportcoat

Comment

Originally posted by roklobster View Post
                  Just got a L.B.M 1911 3/2 roll cotton unstructured blazer for a ridiculous price. Let's see what the hype is all about.

Hey roklobster, great looking casual blazer. I've been looking at these recently. Do you mind sharing some details on the fit once you have this in your possession? I'm typically a 42R, but wondering if these run on the slim side where I would need to size up. Thanks.

Comment

Yeah will do. I should have it sometime next week. I wear a 38r or 40r depending on fit. The one I am getting is a 38r.
                    Last edited by roklobster; June 6, 2013, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by roklobster View Post

Did you actually get it from Epaulet? I love that place, but I can't afford to sneeze in there.

Comment

I got it from someone who got it from there

Comment

Originally posted by RiveDroit View Post
                          Here you go. The white and navy fabric weave of the "Navy" pair on the left gives it a gray tone.

Comment

Got the unstructured ludlow in Japanese cotton twill tonight with their 25% off discount.
                            Last edited by fauxshow; June 7, 2013, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Drunk bought a NWT Paul Stuart shirt off eBay for $35. Sure, I could use yet another blue shirt ...

Comment

Originally posted by fauxshow View Post

Got the unstructured ludlow in Japanese cotton twill tonight with their 25% off discount.
                                Nice! Wish the casual Ludlows in letter sizing fit me. I'm stuck between a M & L.

Comment

Working...
                                X