What shrits fit like Banana Republic Slim Fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What shrits fit like Banana Republic Slim Fit

My measurements are 34" at navel, 40.25 across widest part of my chest, and 47.5" shoulders. 5"11. I have one hell of a time finding shirts that fit properly in both the upper chest/shoulders as well as waist. So far, the best fitting shirt I have come across is the Banana Republic Slim fit stretch Poplin in Medium. Fit's arms and shoulders/chest perfectly without being tight at all. Could stand to lose an inch or two in waist but not bad. Can anybody else with my measurements give me recommendations for specific brands? I went to express and tried on a medium in the 1mx fitted, but no dice; too tight on shoulders/upperback. For polo shirts, I find J crew slub polo in large also fits great.

try 1MX modern fit, there is a little more wiggle room usually. I've also had good luck with Charles Tyrwhitt slim fit, its not quite as form fitting as the express but the amount that could be taken in is so small I wouldn't even think of having it tailored. I'll probably be getting a lot more shirts from thre.

Comment

Working...
    X