No announcement yet.

Thoughts on Cardigans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Tommy H outlet near me had a bunhc in various color combos. So did Target, Gap and Old Navy. Kind of past the prime season for those though.

Comment

Originally posted by phsiao08 View Post
      Thanks so much for the feedback. Anywhere else besides HM or LL BEAN?
      I have a few thicker cardigans from Target that I really like. They're just Merona and cost twenty to thirty dollars.

Comment

I had a hard time finding one that I liked, but I grabbed one of the BR slim-fitting wool shawl collars over the winter.

I like to wear it with jeans and a white henley and think it makes for a nice casual look.

Comment

Jcrew always pops out good offerings. Chunky one out now.

Comment

Love cardigans. Can't wait to start incorporating more into my wardrobe. I really like the chunky shawl cardigans.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquish View Post
              Love cardigans. Can't wait to start incorporating more into my wardrobe. I really like the chunky shawl cardigans.
              Once you start wearing them often you realize how awesome they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent k View Post
                Once you start wearing them often you realize how awesome they are.
                yep. I always thought they weren't for me. Then I decided to try one out from JCP on mega clearance about 18 months ago and loved it. I have a few more now that usually get worn for weekend/casual wear. I think this year I would like to get an upgrade from my cheap shawl cardigans.

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
                  yep. I always thought they weren't for me. Then I decided to try one out from JCP on mega clearance about 18 months ago and loved it. I have a few more now that usually get worn for weekend/casual wear. I think this year I would like to get an upgrade from my cheap shawl cardigans.
                  Exactly I bought a cheap one $15 from h&m on clearance. Wore it, loved it. Bought better quality ones different fabrics and colors. Cotton, wool, alpaca. And I really love them.

Comment

Working...
                  X