nice pockets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice pockets

So I'm wearing a fairly bright blue pair of dress chinos from Bonobos today, which has some contrast pattern in the pockets. And while walking away from discussion with a female colleague, say says "Nice pockets." Yess.

Pics of female colleague or it never happened.

Comment

High five!

Comment

Man, I'm jealous of you. Whenever I've tried to put some pizzazz into my work outfits, the only comments I've gotten are from my (male) boss, who when he says "nice socks..." means "don't ever wear something that flamboyant into the office again please."

Comment

Woohoo! Well done.

Comment

My wife loves the contrast pockets on my bonobos chinos. I'm gonna go out on a limb, and say drawing attention to your ass is probably not a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by mattface View Post
              My wife loves the contrast pockets on my bonobos chinos. I'm gonna go out on a limb, and say drawing attention to your ass is probably not a bad thing.
              Correct. That being said, in NYC, Bonobos seem to have become pretty common place, at least in a lot of circles that I seem to frequent. I've started buying some of their non-patterned pocket khakis for work events, etc. No one is taking my colorful socks though. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by mattface View Post
                That is highly dependent on the ass in question.

Comment

obligatory

Originally posted by Shomas View Post
                  That is highly dependent on the ass in question.
                  Last edited by Clarkie_415; March 27, 2015, 11:56 AM. Reason: don't mind me...

Comment

Preach.
                    6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

I complimented someone on their wingtip shoes the other day and he said " Are you being sarcastic?" . I said no and showed him the wingtips I was wearing at the time and he said, "I thought you were making fun of me but yeah, I really love these old-fashioned shoes". I wasn't certain how to respond to that without sounding like an ass so I just moved on.

Comment

I've gotten the pockets comment a couple of times from female colleagues and my fiance's friends. I just always remind them that my eyes are up here.

Comment

was about to buy the no liner chinos until i saw this...hmm...

Comment

Working...
                          X