Affordable longwings for bigger feet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Affordable longwings for bigger feet

My feet are not huge (size 14), but I'm having a hard time finding sub-$200 wingtips that don't seem like they'll fall apart after a week of wear. Preferably I'd like to find something that can be worn with jeans or dress pants, but at this point the exact style (longwings, etc.) is not that important, I just want to find something. Any suggestions?

florsheim veblens

Comment

Originally posted by jakeyb View Post
      florsheim veblens
      It seems like they've been discontinued, I haven't been able to find them anywhere in a size 14

Comment

Originally posted by allensam6 View Post
        It seems like they've been discontinued, I haven't been able to find them anywhere in a size 14
        likely that you won't want them in a 14. they're sized very large - i typically wear a 11.5-12 and sized down to a 10.5. amazon's closeout sites like myhabit, as well as 6pm usually have these in stock and they can be listed for as low as $35-40 on sale.

Comment

Jack erwin's are surprisingly nice. I just got a pair of their chelsea boots and they're great. They have 13's in stock but they advise you size down a full size so those might work for you.

http://www.jackerwin.com/products/hu...ack-full-grain

Comment

Working...
          X