Help me choose...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me choose...

All three of these cardigans are on sale but I'm having a little trouble deciding...unless I just buy all three. Any opinions would be appreciated.

#1 http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/StylePage-405920_X5.html

(Pewter Heather)

#2 http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/StylePage-403550_X5.html

(Navy)

#3 http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/StylePage-404792_X5.html

(Pewter Heather Stripe)

I'm a fan of Lands End Canvas cardigans. I find that they're hefty enough (even the buttons) and fit well enough that it really is worth it, especially on sale. I actually have the first 2 cardigans on the list, but not in the colors you're considering.

I have #1 in Dark Red and I really like it. The little gray line of color over the button lining makes it a bit more interesting. I think this is a solid option if you want to get it in gray as a more standard cardigan. I'd recommend.

I have #2, the cable cardigan in green (which doesn't seem to be available anymore) and I've never worn it out of the house. It's not that it looks bad, it's just a bit tough to try and match with anything I have, my own fault for choosing the deep green. I'm also a short dude, and I think I just ended up feeling like shawl collars don't look that good on the smaller folk. That said, I do wear it all the time when lounging at home. Also want to note that these cardigans are WARM as hell. They are great for chilly days.

Don't have #3 but I'm a fan of the gray option. It also looks less bulky than #2 so this is probably a shawl version that would have been better for me based on the problems I had with #2.

Anyway, my opinion: #1 yes go for it, #2 do it, especially if you plan to be in cooler climates for a chunk of the near future, #3 looks pretty good from the pic, but if you get it in the gray stripe I'd actually go for #1 in red to switch it up.

Comment

I like the third one but am on the fence about the red stripe one...the first one isn't available in my size in red but I really like that one.

Thanks for your input...any more suggestions?

Comment

I bought #1 in the shown red, and like it. Dig the stripe. I considered #2 in navy but played it cool too long I guess, ran out of my size.

Comment

I'd recommend against #3. The fit is just off. The arms are way tight (and my arms are not at all large), plus the material feels a little cheap.

Ben

Comment

I like the look of #1 in red or #3 in either color. I've never seen any of them in person though.

Comment

I'd like the navy one a lot more but the models pose REALLY puts me off of it....

Comment

Working...
              X