Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Sunday Challenge - 3/15/2014 St. Patty's Day Spirit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The poll is up and ready for votes. Get 'em in!

Comment

First time entering one of these. Day after St. Patty's shenanigans after brunch. While yesterday I wore brighter green chinos from Bonobos, green suspenders with affixed shot glasses, and an Irish take on an Internet meme shirt, today I just bought out the dark green chino blazer from Bonobos. Ended up working pretty well! I like it a lot.

Jacket: Bonobos
      Shirt: Pull and Bear
      Pants: club monaco
      Shoes: Allen Edmonds
      Watch: Shinola...gotta represent the D
      Girl: not included

Also, posting from mobile so not sure if the font size is functioning correctly

Comment

Originally posted by tjyoung View Post

First time entering one of these. Day after St. Patty's shenanigans after brunch. While yesterday I wore brighter green chinos from Bonobos, green suspenders with affixed shot glasses, and an Irish take on an Internet meme shirt, today I just bought out the dark green chino blazer from Bonobos. Ended up working pretty well! I like it a lot.

Jacket: Bonobos
        Shirt: Pull and Bear
        Pants: club monaco
        Shoes: Allen Edmonds
        Watch: Shinola...gotta represent the D
        Girl: not included

Also, posting from mobile so not sure if the font size is functioning correctly
        Love it! Got my vote.

Comment

Bump for votes!

Comment

[MENTION=4069]JBarwick[/MENTION] Those are indeed Players. And yes, I feel like walnut is a hard shade to work with...it's very loud, in my opinion, but seems to the general fall back color for virtually all young men here in LA I see who wear anything other than sneakers. I actually prefer medium and dark browns, but needed an orange for the entry...so here we are.

Comment

It's a tight race so far. Get those votes in!

Comment

Can I change my vote?

Comment

Originally posted by mattface View Post
                  Can I change my vote?
                  Sure. Just let me know what it was and what you want it to be (via reply here or PM) and I'll take care of it.

Comment

Final bump. It's still close!

Comment

[MENTION=13104]tjyoung[/MENTION] is going to take it as a newcomer and a very casual fit. I need to step up my casual fits to have any sort of chance on there challenges.

Comment

Aaaaaaaand the rookie takes it! Nice work and congrats, [MENTION=13104]tjyoung[/MENTION]! Please post a new challenge theme ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
                          [MENTION=13104]tjyoung[/MENTION] is going to take it as a newcomer and a very casual fit. I need to step up my casual fits to have any sort of chance on there challenges.
                          ..and add in some arm candy....haha. Bella!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by JDI View Post
                              ..and add in some arm candy....haha. Bella!
                              What's funny about this is the gf suddenly became interested in the Dappered forum...after consistently telling me how much time I waste on it...hmmm

Comment

Great! Now every entry will have the poster's S/O in the photo as the rest of us attempt to quell the incessant chiding.

/sarcasm

Congrats.

Comment

Working...
                                X