Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bonobos moment for which we've all been waiting..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bonobos moment for which we've all been waiting..

Or for which I've been waiting, anyway. Bonobos announced today that they've released a new line of "slim fit chinos". Currently only in 3 colors: ugly pink, jet blue, and khaki. I'm going to be returning some merchandise I got from there that was rather ill-fitting(not happy at all with their Slim Straight rinse jeans) and getting a pair of these to try.

Link: http://www.bonobos.com/pants-shorts/washed-chinos

Apparently a lot of people were waiting on these. They are having serious issues with the website (according to their FB page) and attributing it to heavy traffic. Not sure I can pull off the slim fit with my frame, so I am good with their current offerings.

Comment

I was hoping for more of a tapered leg to be honest. 15.5" inch leg opening is basically straight in my book. Then again, I'm very picky about how my pants fit my legs. Dockers Alpha Khakis remain my undisputed champion of affordable slim pants.

Comment

@CJJ - I'm honestly not sure that I can pull them off either, but with free shipping and free returns, I'll take the risk! Limited amounts left notwithstanding, I got my order in. Will update on how they fit.

@Tomas - I've yet to get an opportunity to try them. It was a real branch-out for me to try Bonobos, I'm so averse to trying new things. The operative word in your sentence was "affordable", and at $88 per pair, Bonobos is hardly that. If I didn't have beaucoup store credit I wouldn't be investing in any.

Comment

15.5" isn't slim in my book either...and not really slim compared to the other Bonobos pants I have (including cords, wools, and chinos), which are all 15.5"-17" (if even that big).

Comment

Any article with "slim fit" and "pants" in the name is pretty much guaranteed to never fit me. :-P

Comment

@Alan Unless you have thighs of an NFL lineman, slim pants can and should fit you. I do not have slim legs and slim fit pants fit me just fine most of the time. Maybe you've been trying on pants that are labeled slim but veer towards skinny?

@Kenneth I haven't tried them on either, just commenting that 15.5" leg opening with presumably no taper isn't really slim in my estimation. Regardless, Bonobos are only worth the money if you get them on some sale/coupon deal.

Comment

@Tomas: It's not for lack of trying. Banana Republic, Dockers, Levi's... They're all culprits.

Comment

Might check these out. I tried Dockers Alphas yesterday and I hated them. I have big calves and a small waist/butt, so they were loose and tight in all the wrong places. I think I can only wear non-tapered straight leg pants.

Comment

Opinion in the industry, COACH purpose than that. Sun Yafei, luxury, coach purses outlet CEO of Fifth Avenue, COACH established the Lynx mall official flagship store, meaning in a short period of time to collect the purchase of Chinese online shopping group information: the price sensitivity of consumers of the regional distribution and customer unit, the information all contribute to the future of the brand built coach purses for sale online shopping platform.In fact, coach handbags outlet the COACH international president of retail operations, Victor Louis in the middle of this month, said publicly that official electronic mall opened within the next 12-18 months, multi-channel distribution. It is reported that COACH online cheap coach purses sales within the United States is quite excellent.

The SEC's electronic filing system provides the text file must be submitted coach factory store through its EDGAR system. HeterMedia text file converted to ASCII cheap coach (plain text) / HTML format or the XBRL, and save the file submitted to the SEC through the EDGAR system. HeterMedia trained EDGAR filing Commissioner will do our best to help customers avoid the pitfalls, and convert documents in coach outlet stores the SEC before the deadline for timely and accurate. HeterMedia file conversion and transaction from beginning to end to provide a "one-stop" service to provide customers with the most simple and convenient services.Make dominant the HeterMedia "one-stop printing and archiving services, coach factory outlet including professional customer management, efficiency superior and quality contributors meeting place with the customer requirements, a comprehensive typesetting and financial printing services, ASCII and HTML coding coach outlet online is the same price. reasonable filing fee no hidden charges, as well as clear and detailed billing outline.

coach factory onlineIndustry sources, the Coach official flagship store who died at the fate of perhaps one month of on-line is predicted, but did not expect so soon. A competitive advantage because the same price with the store and did coach factory online store not give Coach Taobao official flagship store, "If the luxury to do online sales, more likely to choose their own website, from the goods to the price, the image is easier to handle." the analysis.Coach's official flagship store of mortality may not be accidental, coach for sale NetEase's luxury online shopping platform Shangpin announced the closure of huha network burst Wages door, coach factory outlet Shangpin net mass layoffs, the only product bloodshed listed ... fame last year The luxury shopping site, frequently crashed out. coach factory online The industry view, layoffs, and part of

the site is down but the beginning of the industry has entered a dormant period, coach online store since the second half of last year, continuous burst of weakness in the industry, to tighten the pockets of investors has become an open secret."Rather to suggest that the line on last December on the occasion, President of Coach China, Jonathan Seliger once, said: "This new online store will help us to understand customer needs and preferences of the domestic online shopping, the accumulation of e-commerce in China valuable experience and insight. "Electricity supplier of luxury is coach factory outlet online probably really a long way

Comment

Working...
                    X