No announcement yet.

Frank and Oak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There seems to be a lot of confusion about the Hunt Club charging policy. If you don't want anything, you just have to elect to "skip" the month and they'll send you a confirmation email saying that you skipped and won't be charged anything.

The $45 credit thing only happens if you don't skip.

Comment

Yeah, thats what I get for reading fine print and trying to copy and paste on my phone. Kino is correct, and Totino the quote you posted explicitly says if you DO NOT choose anything or choose to skip the month.

However, it does seem like Totino may be on the line for $45 if he doesn't keep any of the items that he had them send for free home try on: "Make sure to return all unwanted items within 5 days of reception in order to not be charged for those items. If you choose to keep no items, your credit card will be conveniently charged the value of one shirt ($45) and your account will be credited for future Frank & Oak purchases. "

Comment

Edit: I spoke to them on chat, and they said they were going to change what it said in their FAQ because it makes it sound like you'll get charged.

Kino is correct

Comment

http://foak.co/hwnh/n7vx used mines please

Comment

http://foak.co/rjja/2n03

Comment

I've got a shirt from them coming in today or tomorrow. Today's email showed they are also getting sweaters in. Looks interesting. Anyone got one of them to give some feedback on?

Comment

First ever sweaters were released today so i doubt anyone has had a chance to try them out yet. Personally not a fan of the sweaters from what I see online.

My cocktail videos >

Comment

I ordered one of the sweaters as part of my crate for the Hunt Club. I'll let you know how it goes.

Comment

still waiting on the cord blazer to come in grrrrrrrr

Comment

Do you guys have an idea on how much the shirts shrink when they get washed? Smalls fit me pretty well but are just a little tight in the chest. If they shrink around the chest though I'll be in trouble. Maybe I'll try a medium next although I know the sleeves will be a bit too long for me.

5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

@Redford shrinkage is going to depend on the fabric. The more cotton/wool, the more shrinkage. What is the fabric blend on the tag? You should be able to wash and hang dry to minimize shrinkage.

Comment

They shrink. The tags say not to tumble dry, and you should follow this advice. The shirt I washed and tumble-dried shrank at least an inch or two in the chest. The one I washed and air-dried only shrank 1/2 inch or so.

Comment

Looks like from now on I'll size up to medium then tumble dry. It didn't mess with the dye/color did it?

5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Working...
                            X