would you do it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would you do it?

LOL, saw these badboys...going for a run while staying stylish?

Cole Haan LunarGrand Wingtip

GAG!

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
    I>0<I

Nope. Cole Haan is really good at taking classic styles and making them really tacky with ridiculous colors. On the plus side though, the launch party for this shoe looked fun.

Comment

I'd wear bright colored wingtips but not the contrasting sole there. I was really tempted to buy the blue Duckie Brown ones during the Clad sale.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

I wouldn't wear a shoe with that sole, regardless of color.

Comment

@Alan -- ha, I have a pair of the running shoes which have a similar sole (possibly off the last iteration of the shoes by Nike). Definitely look a little better and are obviously gym shoes, not street shoes.

http://www.zappos.com/nike-lunarglid...-challenge-red

Comment

Those are ridiculous shoes. Cole Haan designers need to stop taking LSD.

Comment

lmao @ Runner-guy...my sentiment exactly...do they really even think those will appeal to ANYONE?

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
              I>0<I

Comment

There are many pairs of Cole Haan wingtips i like, and in grey too. But now with that sole.

Comment

100% without a doubt I would wear the Lunargrands. Would probably go with the tan/brown pair as it is a bit more understated. These shoes are like a perfect collision of my favorite shoes.

Comment

That yellow sole seems more of a concept shoe. The normal colors are probably what they plan to sell while the yellow soles grab attention.

Comment

Even the "normal" ones look terrible. In fact, I think they look worse than the bright yellow one. At least the bright yellow one is a bit tongue-in-cheek. The normal ones just look like regular wingtips with demented soles.

Ben

Comment

fail.

Comment

Looks like I am on an island for this one so far. Oh well, to each their own. If the budget allowed, I would go for it. I suppose the two pairs of AE seconds were probably a more prudent purchase this month...

Comment

Agree with Ben that they are all ugly. I think this is what they are going for, "Good lord, what is that horrendous shoe over there?! Wait, this other pair isn't nearly as ugly by comparison. Maybe I like this one?"

Comment

Working...
                            X