Double Monk Strap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double Monk Strap

So I need the Help of the Dappered community.

I am in the market for a pair of brown double monk strap shoes. I need them to be a 10 EEE and don't mind if they are American, English, or Italian made. The problem is staying around the 375$ price mark. I prefer dark brown, and nothing too casual that I cannot wear it will a wool suit. Cap toe is preferable and brogue-ing detail is optional. Prefer on the darker shade of brown rather than Chestnut or Walnut finish. I've found a few pair that intrigue me and would be a great fit, only to find out that widths are so limited to normal feet and not catered to the wide foot I have. Any help would be appreciated.

If you can wait until March 1, Allen Edmonds will be releasing a cap toe double monk strap called the Neumora that should match your exact specifications. You can find it in their spring catalog (page 11).

http://content.allenedmonds.com/pdf/...ringDigest.pdf

Comment

Ty Alan. I did not realize AE was goin to re-release a similar model. I remember it a few years back but was In no position of affording such shoes!

Worth the wait till they release to keep options open

Comment

NP. From what I understand, it's a variation of the original Mora in a new last.

Comment

Working...
        X