Caridigan Fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caridigan Fit

So I bought a cardigan recently from Bonobos and I don't like the fit. I am debating about returning it because it's such a hassle to go to the Post Office. But anyway, looking at the photo online of the product, it looks like this cardigan is not meant to be not tapered in their fit and it almost makes the model look like they have love handles. Are all cardigans like that in terms of their fit because you are wearing a button down shirt and even a tie underneath. Or is it just happens to be so for the fit of this cardigan. Any thoughts?

http://www.bonobos.com/navy-cardigan

I don't think cardigans have to be un-fitted. I own one (granted, a cheap jersey-material one from Target) that has a nice fit to it.

Ben

Comment

Generally cardigans should follow the contours of your body, it should hit slightly below the waist. The one in the picture fits well, the problem there is that the model might be wearing a shirt larger than the cardy, thus the bunching near the waist which looks like love handles. Your cardy should never be more fitted than the shirt u wear under it. Proportion is the name of the game. If i look at bens waisline, the silhouettecis continued in a straightline strarght down showing that his Cardy is slim but the dressshirt is slimmer. The cardy from bonobos is really nice. Post a fit pic.

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
      I>0<I

Comment

Working...
      X