Hartford Denim Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hartford Denim Company

I happened across this new denim company called Hartford Denim Company located in Hartford, CT. A new company, the jeans are expensive, $250 and up which will turn off a lot of you, but their website is worth checking out. The jeans have a lifetime guarantee, are made on antique, industrial singer sewing machines, hand riveted and have nice details such as copper or pewter rivets and pennies for buttons. I would love to buy a pair and support these guys but it's a little out of my price range at the moment.

http://hartforddenimcompany.com/

Pretty cool site but $250 is steep even for selvedge denim. The lifetime warranty is novel, but seems most practical to those in the immediate CT area. If they did a promo and I could pick up a pair for $130ish I would be down to take a shot. I'm pretty good on denim for a while (picked up some beaters from an LEC firesale and have other selvedge in the works) but seem like a cool company. I think I'll get a quote on what I would want and see what price that brings me to; 250 "and up" can be concerning.

Comment

Working...
    X